Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Which ads make the cut for @ogilvyny CCO @cofalusi? Check out her picks as this week's @bestads guest judge: bit.ly/1LQSrnM 1 hour ago
- Pam McAtee of @EpsilonMktg tells @eContentmag that email marketing continues to rise in 2015 econtentmag.com/Articles/Edito… 6 hours ago
- Amazon celebrates 20th birthday with “Prime Day,” but will it drive subscribers? Via @AshleyRReports @GoShoptology adage.com/article/cmo-st… 1 day ago
- Friends + relatives help a lot in the early days of a business. Eventually you have to shift gears says @SamDiGennaro blogs.the-ceo-magazine.com/guest/learning… 1 day ago
- .@mcdpartners managing partner @easto on #CannesLions2015: "It's the biggest, fastest moving shark ever." lbbonline.com/news/the-evolu… 1 day ago
- See Why Visiting This L.A. Suburb Is Like Stepping Into a Wes Anderson Film
- The Voice of So Many Simpsons Characters, Harry Shearer Will Return, After All
- Mcgarrybowen Expands Into Singapore
- To Introduce Big King in Brazil, Burger King 'Flame-Grills' Big Mac Superfans
- The Last 2 Networks Airing Bill Cosby's Shows Have Now Pulled Them
- A James Bond musical is on the way, and we have a few casting suggestions
- Google's new tools let you make your website look more like Android
- Man thought he was raising puppies, turns out they're bears
- 'The Lego Movie' directors to take on Han Solo origin story
- Reddit's problem is not Ellen Pao. Reddit's problem is Reddit.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors