Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @mashable: PSA: Don't use cough syrup as a drug or you'll puke a lot, like this vomiting robot. Gross. on.mash.to/1mTaSyj 1 hour ago
- Athletes connect directly w fans through @PlayersTribune. Look out for player reveals over the next 3 wks! @PartnersNapier @ProjectWW #AWXI 18 hours ago
- John Burn Marante of @geometryglobal weighs in on a Total Market approach to #advertising via @HispanicMktWkly: bit.ly/1CGnuMV 19 hours ago
- RT @ProjectWW: "If the game could talk the players would be its voice" - @PartnersNapier #AWXI panel on @PlayersTribune launch http://t.co/… 19 hours ago
- "Brands need to realize that we have predictive algorithms that can identify the artist for them" - @russellwallach @LiveNationInc #awxi 19 hours ago
- Young Protesters in Hong Kong Have Found an Ingenious Way Around Cyber Censors
- Ad of the Day: New York City Is Dying in Y&R's Gorgeous Organ Donor PSA
- Inside Philips' Lovely, Time-Traveling Stop-Motion Ad Showing How Lighting Has Changed
- Why the Perfect Modern Creative Is Fierce, Fearless and Female
- Mobile Vs. Desktop: See Which Medium Wins in 5 Key Comparisons
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- With Four New Adam Sandler Films, Netflix Takes Aim at Theaters
- F.C.C. Appears Poised to Loosen Sports Blackout Rule, Despite Protests by the N.F.L.
- Sinosphere Blog: To Beat China Censorship, Hong Kong Protesters Flock to Off-Grid Messaging App
- Egypt Seizes Newspapers to Censor an Article
- Advertising: Irreverence, and Youth, Reign at Celebrity-Studded Ad Week
The Hit Board Contributors