Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Check out the latest from @ogilvyny & @HolidayInn which showcases hotel guests extraordinary journeys via @LBBOnline: bit.ly/1sYwfzJ 15 hours ago
- .@TalkPointDotCom CTO, Mike Vitale shares one of the most painful lessons IT pros learn the hard way via @CIOonline bit.ly/1rMsR8d 17 hours ago
- .@sambeckerdesign, CD at @BrandUnion dissects Foursquare’s recent makeover & wonders why it was necessary via @adweek bit.ly/1ohamII 19 hours ago
- .@DennysDiner is a leader in social & content with the help of @ErwinPenland. @FastCoCreate explains how they did it bit.ly/1z1Soh6 1 day ago
- Nick Balletta, CEO of @TalkPointDotCom says the Apple/IBM deal solves a lot of problems for IT professionals via @CRM bit.ly/1wF6guq 1 day ago
- Muhtayzik Hoffer, Heat Take Top Honors at Ad Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards
- Rewind: From Mom Jeans to Musicals, a Look Back at eBay Advertising
- Everything You Wanted to Know About 'Don't Mess With Texas'
- Interpublic Activist Investor Elliott Said to Push for Sale
- In Atlanta, BBDO Shifts Focus to Digital Content and Analytics
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Heady Summer, Fateful Fall for Dinesh D’Souza, a Conservative Firebrand
- Advertising: Hard-to-Watch Commercials to Make Quitting Smoking Easier
- Washington Post Reporter Apparently Detained in Iran
- TicketNetwork Settles Deceptive Marketing Complaint
- Bloomberg Hires a Founder of The Verge to Lead Online Initiatives
The Hit Board Contributors