Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The DGC team remembers Oscar de la Renta on the #HitBoard: bit.ly/1tRogpI 1 day ago
- .@BFGCom CEO @KMeany is taking a stand against #millennial marketing. Here’s why: tinyurl.com/oyatvrw @MediaPost 1 day ago
- .@brandunion’s Paul McKittrick discusses the hotel industry’s need to adapt to aging baby boomers via @LBBOnline lbbonline.com/news/a-hotel-f… 2 days ago
- .@EpsilonMktg’s Andy Frawley explains how to capitalize on those “Atomic Moments of Truth” via @Loyalty360 loyalty360.org/resources/arti… 2 days ago
- .@EpsilonMktg rebrands to reflect its full-service global marketing operation via @MediaPost mediapost.com/publications/a… 3 days ago
- Infiniti, at Last, Picks a New Global Lead Agency
- JCPenney Reviews Its Media Business After More Than a Decade With OMD
- Ello Assures It Won't Sell Ads (But That Doesn't Mean It Won't Make Money)
- 33% of Users Discard Their Wearables in Disappointment
- Telefónica Shifts O2 Global Media Account to Havas Without Review
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Open Source: Iranian Photojournalist Reportedly Detained After Covering Protest Against Acid Attacks
- Business Briefing: NBCUniversal to Settle Suit Over Unpaid Interns
- DealBook: Roku, Video Streaming Service, Is Said to Consider I.P.O.
- F.C.C. Delays Auction of TV Airwaves for Mobile
- Consuming the News: Americans Don’t Live in Information Cocoons
The Hit Board Contributors