Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Wearable Bananas,Democratization of Beauty+more @sparksandhoney gives us 5 trends we need to know right now @thedrum thedrum.com/opinion/2015/0… 4 hours ago
- Digital industry experts debate who the real winners of the net neutrality decision are via @TheDrum thedrum.com/news/2015/02/2… 1 day ago
- Congrats to @PitchAgency @ProjectWW and everyone named to @AdAge’s 40 Under 40 adage.com/article/news/m… 1 day ago
- For BuzzFeed, The Dress Is One Color: Green - @GianLaVecchia of @MECideas speaks to @adage's @msebastian. adage.com/article/media/… #thedress 4 days ago
- How @deepfocus and @LAYS are bringing social zest to the #DoUsAFlavor campaign via @Adweek @LaurenJohnson adweek.com/news/technolog… 4 days ago
- Jimmy Smith and DGWB Team Up to Launch Amusement Park Brands
- Twitter, Google and More Are Dreaming Up Content for Themselves -- and Their Partners
- Omnicom Makes $50 Million Commitment to National CineMedia
- Cold Calling in Minneapolis: Fallon Launches 'Winternship'
- BBDO Names Chris Thomas CEO of the Americas
- FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler: the Internet Now Has the Referee It Needs
- Ad of the Day: This Beautiful Ad Council PSA Reminds Us We're All Human Underneath
- Top 10 Branded Video Chart: Facebook and YouTube Square Off in New Weekly Chart
- Meet the Guy Who Runs the TSA's Instagram Account
- BBDO Insider Chris Thomas Is the Agency's New Head of the Americas
- Global warming fed heat driving California’s drought
- 'Community' Season 6 trailer teases a new 'Dean-mension'
- James Bay's soulfully groovy cover of Rihanna's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Al Jazeera journalist fined for flying drones over Paris
- U.S. airlines ban bulk shipments of lithium-ion batteries due to fire danger
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors