Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@CraigElimeliah of @RAPP shares his take with @robhof on Facebook’s impressive Q1’14 earnings, via @Forbes ow.ly/w5XsQ 13 hours ago
- .@Content_Co & @SUBWAY launch the 3rd season of @The4to9ers as a @Hulu spotlight series. Read more via @CynopsisMedia ow.ly/w5ne4 17 hours ago
- Voting closes tomorrow! Don’t forget to vote for @POSSIBLE’s Dreft Amazing Baby Days app (via @thewebbyawards) ow.ly/w591v 18 hours ago
- .@ErwinPenland Pres. Joe Erwin dishes on what makes #EPFFT so unconventional – and great. bit.ly/1f3WGyL via @NYEgotist 19 hours ago
- Google plans to introduce its latest updates to AdWords with app install ads, via @AdAge ow.ly/w2MRP 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors