Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The end of parking & cars as 3rd places @sparksandhoney explores how autonomous cars could change it all @FastCoExist bit.ly/1wbdzMq 2 days ago
- Given Uber’s recent PR blunders, check out the tips our team has for fixing their brand image on the Hitboard. bit.ly/1rja4hO 2 days ago
- .@NYT @JaneLevere explores campaign from @redtettemer for new #Stetson Caliber men's cologne goo.gl/aSr26h 2 days ago
- .@FilmBuff CEO Janet Brown on #CBS, #HBO streaming services: Advantage is more data, better content. @MobileMarketer bit.ly/1sXagsp 2 days ago
- .@SteveKero lays out five areas of focus for today’s budding content strategist via @MediaPost @MXMTweets mediapost.com/publications/a… 2 days ago
- Check Out Snapchat's First Ad for Universal Pictures
- Snapchat Says Ads Are Coming This Weekend: 'We Need the Money'
- Justin Bieber Makes Lame Italian Food Joke and Instagram Eats It Up
- 7 Marketing Heavyweights Spill Huge Digital Stats
- Holiday Inn's Digital-Only Approach Has Generated 175 Million Video Views So Far
- No Actual Guitars Were Smashed in OSU Marching Band's Classic Rock Tribute
- Recruiters Are From Mars, Job Seekers Are From Venus
- BlackBerry's Comeback Plan Is Bearing Fruit — So Far
- 'It's Not the Shark's Fault': Aussie Teen Surfer Laughs After Shark Bites Her Leg
- 'Doctor Who' Episode 9 Recap: Terror in Two Dimensions
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors