Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- DDB’s @RodgersTownsend and @TheHartford liven up the work day with new interactive video “Office Dance” via @AdAge : adage.com/article/btob/h… 3 days ago
- Bridging What's @POSSIBLE Between Media and Creative - @AdExchanger sits down with @kunalmuzumdar adexchanger.com/agencies/bridg… 3 days ago
- Greetings from HollyTube. @felixgillette delves into Hollywood’s big-money #YouTube hit factory: buswk.co/1qCYK3Q 4 days ago
- Do the #Emmys really matter? Celeb branding expert @JeetendrSehdev’s study in @TIME says maybe not. @doddsef ti.me/1opNBhv 5 days ago
- .@RAPP's group creative director, Serena Connelly deals with dominators during brainstorm sessions @digiday bit.ly/1zG77g8 5 days ago
- Ad of the Day: Ideas Are Feared and Neglected in a World of Shortsighted Cretins, Says GE
- What's Your Favorite Magazine?
- From Moscow to Mumbai, These Agencies Make Today's Best Campaigns
- CBS Exec Steve Capus Discusses the Evolution of the Evening News
- Social Activism Becomes a Thing for Brands, Thanks to the Ice Bucket Challenge
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors