Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Music is worthless, but everyone loves music. That's why we want to tell stories to market ourselves - Bruce Flohr #ftmarketing 7 hours ago
- "We use our data to convince our brand clients who the right artist is for their audience" - @russellwallach @LiveNationInc #FTmarketing 14 hours ago
- "Data is the opportunity for us to work with brands & agencies and our 200m+ user database" - @russellwallach @LiveNationInc #FTmarketing 14 hours ago
- RT @LiveNationInc: "5 Minutes With...@LiveNation SVP of Digital Sales Jeremy Levine," via @CynopsisMedia bit.ly/1wmKIEm 1 day ago
- From farming to advertising, every business is a software business via @triathpete @forbes forbes.com/sites/onmarket… 5 days ago
- Australia's First Bitcoin EFTPOS Card Will Allow You To Buy Your Groceries
- The Lean Startup Movement Can Help Australian Entrepreneurs Succeed
- Devin Super Tramp Fills Utah Skatepark with 5,001 Balloons
- Watch a Math Teacher Win $1 Million on Wheel of Fortune
- Obama Tweets His Vote on Scottish Independence
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors