Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@RAPP's group creative director, Serena Connelly deals with dominators during brainstorm sessions @digiday bit.ly/1zG77g8 1 hour ago
- VP of client services at @JUXT, @billfleig, discusses the intersection of OOH & digital marketing w/ @geomarketing geomarketing.com/with-geo-tools… 4 hours ago
- This #SXSW2015 panel invites us to be EVIL. Vote here for malevolent marketing 101 with @robbiew panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/36352 1 day ago
- Should Brands Sell on Facebook and Twitter? @ShanePOSSIBLE discusses via @MediaPost mediapost.com/publications/a… 1 day ago
- With the #Emmys red carpet about to kick off, @ignited is keeping its eye on brand integrations onforb.es/1nvbF2U @DorothyAtForbes 1 day ago
- National Weather Service Beset by String of High-Profile Website Failures
- Maroon 5 Drops Hypnotic Dance Remix of Hit Single 'Maps'
- Before and After: The West Has Lost 63 Trillion Gallons of Water During Drought
- 8 Cocktail Recipes for One Last Summer Buzz
- Mother of Captured American Journalist Makes a Video Plea For His Life
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors