Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@JamieCentral of @deepfocus explains how Millennials prefer to be ‘NOwners’ in a sharing economy via @JillianMincer reuters.com/article/2015/0… 18 hours ago
- .@MediaAssembly’s Catherine Warburton's thoughts on data-driven buying of linear TV @susankuchinskas @Campaignliveus campaignlive.com/article/networ… 2 days ago
- While we all cope with the end of Mad Men, see what top advertising execs have to say on the show’s impact @mashable mashable.com/2015/05/26/mad… 2 days ago
- .@easto spoke to @mcmains1965 on why he joined @mcdpartners and the digital experience design shop's future: adweek.com/news/advertisi… 1 week ago
- .@PNYCAgency hired its first Chief Strategy Officer. Welcome to the team Ted! @TheDrum @MindaSmiley thedrum.com/news/2015/05/1… 1 week ago
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Friday, May 29, 2015
- This Is General Mills' First Big Media Review in 14 Years
- Here's What Marketers Need to Know About Google's Mobile Upgrades
- Quiz: Can You Name the Agencies Behind These Popular Ads?
- The 13 Strangest Vodka Flavors (and the Drinks You Could Actually Make With Them)
- 10 years after Katrina, slow hurricane season expected
- Skin ages faster in space, a new study looking at mice proves
- Madagascar chameleon actually 11 distinct species, researchers find
- Determined squirrel refuses to let go of booby-trapped bird feeder
- Another contender for the ancestor of the human lineage may have been found
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- China’s Publishers Court America as Its Authors Scorn Censorship
- Many Companies Cut Ads From TLC’s ‘19 Kids and Counting’
- James Patterson Is Starting Imprint for Children’s Books
- Common Sense: How Netflix Keeps Finding Itself on the Same Side as Regulators
- Search Results: Drizzy and the New Celebrity Worship
The Hit Board Contributors