Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Here are 12 Marketing Tips to help build customer engagement during the holidays from @EpsilonMktg's @shannonaronson1 bit.ly/1ABI6o0 1 day ago
- .@FilmBuff CEO praises @Vessel's short-form content interface: promise of deeper discovery/engagement, via @Digiday bit.ly/13IKpeA 2 days ago
- .@deepfocus CMO @jamiecentral has an #ELLEAgenda: “To take the bitch out of business.” #bosslady elle.com/life-love/soci… 4 days ago
- Check out @CMO_com’s predictions for the top 12 marketing trends for 2015 @MercedesCardona cmo.com/slide-shows/to… 6 days ago
- In 2014, we learned Millennials prefer socially responsible brands according to @deepfocus #GlobalCassandra report: digiday.com/brands/2014-ye… 6 days ago
- Florida police officer shot and killed after responding to noise complaint
- Video shows emergency response moments after New York police murders
- Critics slam New York Mayor Bill de Blasio in wake of police murders
- Elton John got married and posted the photos on Instagram
- New video shows Boko Haram killing captives
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors