Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- The @FTC hearing today has everyone thinking #NativeAds. @Dan_Rubin_NY has 3 rules for success @MXMsocial @MediaPost bit.ly/1gF3X4o 8 hours ago
- Spoofing the Bachelor? "Burning Love" viewers think the show is real, co-founder @EricaOyama tells @digitalshields ow.ly/rsnjx 9 hours ago
- According to @bristei, Super Bowl TV spots are sold out. But you can still be a part of the game. More via @variety ow.ly/rrSnZ 13 hours ago
- Back from the dead: Newsweek to return to print in 2014. @brianstelter has the story in @CNNMoney ow.ly/rrCb1 14 hours ago
- CEOs Kevin Meany (@BFGCom) & @Cillian Kieran (@CKSK) say tech has a major impact in stores in @Grocery_HQ bit.ly/ID45Fr 16 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Biden Faults China on Foreign Press Crackdown
- Advertising: Recalling TV’s Golden Age, Stars Pitch Products Tied to Their Shows
- As Online Ads Look More Like News Articles, F.T.C. Warns Against Deception
- For News Media, a Mostly Cautious Approach to Newtown Tapes
- A Sundance Lineup Laced With Race, Horror and Family Turmoil
The Hit Board Contributors