Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- #Bluemasters sponsored by @ISKODENIM is the new must-have accessory! DGC covers the launch of the book #HitBoard ow.ly/vU0hH 14 hours ago
- Scott Ferris of @MSAdvertising defines the big issues in digital video ahead of the 2014 Digital Content Newfronts ow.ly/vTLgh 1 day ago
- .@ADCGlobal launches episode 1 of the @PortfolioNight All-Stars reality series today! Meet the stars here: ow.ly/vTT4t @LBBOnline 1 day ago
- .@TRowePrice & @redtettemer create a children's book to comfort parents saving for college, via @andylocal (@nytimes) ow.ly/vTJPT 1 day ago
- .@DenimHunt editor, Shanna McKinnon shares her experience as host of last week’s @ISKODENIM #Bluemasters Book Launch: ow.ly/vTjAP 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Business Briefing: Newspaper Industry Takes It on the Chin, Again
- Lois Wallace, a Respected Agent of Prominent Authors, Dies at 73
- Adrianne Wadewitz, 37, Wikipedia Editor, Dies After Rock Climbing Fall
- DealBook: Shares of Twitter-Like Weibo Surge on Opening Day, as China I.P.O.s Mount
- Clinton Publisher Settles on Title for New Memoir
The Hit Board Contributors