Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @gemss: .@AMC_TV's Ben Davis: Breaking Bad went to @netflix ~season 4. We believed it in from start + were able to benefit from catch-up… 15 hours ago
- A break from #sxswi tech overload at @GoBank's #puppyhour w/ DGC's @kpadventure, @gemss and AT&T's @Mari_Melguizo http://t.co/vvsglcEK0E 15 hours ago
- RT @RAPP: Newly appointed Chief Innovation Officer, Josh Team takes center stage for @MediaPost buzz.mw/bpjj0_f at this years #SXSW … 15 hours ago
- Don Draper vs The Machine: Tune in today @ 4pm CT to see Josh Team of @RAPP discuss programmatic buying @SXSW #mpomma ow.ly/ulNeb 17 hours ago
- Purpose is the new digital...to get there you need empathy @maxlenderman @ProjectWW #SXSW14 http://t.co/DLeYtxj8tU 18 hours ago
- Chevy Did Not Create That Heart-Rending Dying-Dog Spot
- Northwestern Mutual Puts Creative Account Into Review
- Microsoft Agency Review Pushes on Despite Marketing Leadership Shakeup
- Walk the 'Game of Thrones' 700-Foot-High Wall With Oculus Rift Headsets at SXSW
- Instagram Inks Ad Deal With Omnicom Worth up to $100 Million
- That Instagram-Omnicom Deal Is Actually Worth $40 Million
- Julian Assange: Refugee Reporters Are Winning the Information War
- Fox Renews New Girl, The Mindy Project, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Following
- Connected Cars Intersecting With Wearable Tech: The New Mobile Marketing?
- 5 Startups Giving It Their Best at SXSW
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Bits Blog: With Medium, Evan Williams Is Tackling the Future of Writing Online
- Newsweek Returns to Print and Sets Off a Bitcoin Storm
- New Rules to Reshape Telecom in Mexico
- Bits | Machine Learning: Cartoon Network Aims at Devices With Its ‘Micro-Network’ Launch
- Turkey’s Leaders Spar Over Plan to Muzzle Social Media
The Hit Board Contributors