Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@easto spoke to @mcmains1965 on why he joined @mcdpartners and the digital experience design shop's future: adweek.com/news/advertisi… 3 days ago
- .@PNYCAgency hired its first Chief Strategy Officer. Welcome to the team Ted! @TheDrum @MindaSmiley thedrum.com/news/2015/05/1… 3 days ago
- .@MECideas’ Reality of #Mobile Messaging #Apps study reveals what generations think of chat #apps. @tanyadua @Digiday bit.ly/1PUulqJ 3 days ago
- "Data is just human insights that we can use to form better relationships" - Mark Figliulo on connected cars & data @figliuloandp #MPIoT 3 days ago
- Collaboration b/w manufacturers & other entities when it comes to data is going to be key to success -Kinney Edwards @TribalWorldwide #MPIoT 3 days ago
- 'Inglorious Fruits' Campaign Earns More Top Prizes at New York Festivals
- J&J Puts $2.6 Billion Global Media Account in Review
- Sony Kicks Off Global Media Agency Review
- Volkswagen Set to Evaluate Media Agency Business
- Darden Splits Olive Garden, LongHorn Media Business Between Carat and Incumbent Starcom
- 'Unboxing' YouTube Marketers Are Accused of Tricking Kids
- If You Could Pick Only One, Would You Hire Don, Peggy or Joan?
- Ad of the Day: Everything's Upside Down and Backwards in GE's Delightful New Spot
- Plotting Media Reviews, Volkswagen and BMW Are Now Part of Mediapalooza 2015
- After Years of Standing by the Duggars, Will TLC Finally Break Ties Over Molestation Claims?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- ArtsBeat: TLC Pulls ‘19 Kids and Counting’ From Its Lineup
- Janine Gibson, Editor Who Led Team That Won Pulitzer, Leaves The Guardian
- Hamburglar and Colonel Sanders Are Back to Sell Fast Food
- Political Memo: Hillary Clinton, Acutely Aware of Pitfalls, Avoids Press on Campaign Trail
- The Bookstore Built by Jeff Kinney, the ‘Wimpy Kid’
The Hit Board Contributors