Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Find out what ad agencies think about Twitter’s new algorithm via @Adweek’s @martyswant adweek.com/news/technolog… 10 hours ago
- According to @pvonderlinn of @PartnersNapier brands and advertisers played it a bit safe during #SB50 @adforum adforum.com/tribune/super-… 1 day ago
- Check out the coolest and most creative agency murals in @Digiday via @tanyadua digiday.com/agencies/writi… 1 day ago
- .@Epsilonmktg’s John Immesoete discusses why @Budweiser is the king of #SuperBowl advertisers via @MomentologyNews momentology.com/9660-budweiser… 2 days ago
- What trends stuck out to us during the big game last night? Check out our #SB50 post on #TheHitBoard thehitboard.com/2016/02/08/the… 2 days ago
- Twitter's User Growth Stalls for the Second Quarter in a Row
- Q&A: How Funny Or Die Got Johnny Depp to Play Donald Trump
- Ford Is Preparing for the Post-Car Ownership Era With Its New Mobile Service
- Ad of the Day: Netflix Urges You to 'Binge for Love' in Romantic Valentine's Day Ad
- Ad Agency Execs Are Optimistic About Twitter's New Algorithm
- Facebook's Free Basics is no longer available to people in India
- Tiny spider takes on deadly brown snake and wins
- The one that got away: After 70 years, wartime lovers reunite halfway around the world
- 2016's greatest mystery: Who put so much cabbage in this toilet?
- 'The Purge: Election Year' trailer only slightly less scary than real election year
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Arnold Lubasch, Who Covered Crime for The Times, Dies at 83
- HBO Now Has 800,000 Paid Streaming Subscribers, Time Warner Says
- Fox News Draws 4.2 Million Viewers for New Hampshire Primary Coverage
- Viacom Chief Is Defensive on Its Weak Earnings
- Newspaper Adviser Is Fired After Students’ Scoop Roils Maryland Campus
The Hit Board Contributors