Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The #FTMarketing Conf was all about millennials, music, and data. @PatWentling recaps the day on the #HitBoard thehitboard.com/2014/09/19/ft-… 1 hour ago
- .@GumGum and @Xaxistweets debut Programmatic for In-Image Ads, evolving the platform, via @Adweek: adweek.com/news/technolog… 4 hours ago
- TV & Advertising used to go together like Apple Pie & Chevrolet, but do they still? via @bristei @LoweCE @variety variety.com/2014/tv/news/d… 7 hours ago
- Congratulations to the Internationalist's 2014 Agency Innovators! agency-innovators.typepad.com/agency_innovat… 1 day ago
- How does shopper marketing move "beyond the bump" to build a bond? Find out via @MediaPost @GoShoptology @ProjectWW mediapost.com/publications/a… 1 day ago
- Shonda Rhimes Sounds Off on Social About Being Mischaracterized as an 'Angry Black Woman'
- Ad of the Day: Mary Todd Joins MiniAbe in Officer and a Gentleman Spoof for Illinois
- Whisky Makers Applaud Scots' Vote Against Independence
- Lenovo Not Afraid to Make Fun of Itself in Native Content
- Joan Rivers Touts iPhone 6 From Beyond the Grave
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors