Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@AndyFrawleyCEO of @EpsilonMktg joins the @CEOshow & other top CEOs to discuss business game changers via @Forbes: goo.gl/nsW86d 3 hours ago
- The spotlight is on @Ogilvyny's @adman_tucker, from his first creative work to his most memorable commercial bit.ly/1PaXl1F @ClickZ 5 hours ago
- .@sidmich_ speaks to @jinglejared and @tyrabanks on their musical partnership, creating for brands and TV in @Forbes onforb.es/1Lsi9iJ 6 hours ago
- .@brandunion's @CAHalaby on what pot marketers can learn from booze and pills as U.S. pot laws change via @adweek adweek.com/news/advertisi… 4 days ago
- Pez dispensers & paper dolls are just a few ways @redtettemer welcomes new employees. See more at @businessinsider businessinsider.com/the-unusual-wa… 4 days ago
- Ad of the Day: Guys Would Look a Lot Less Perverted If They Just Had Better Underwear
- After 80 Years With One Ad Shop, Land O' Lakes Hires The Martin Agency
- Donald Trump Will Host Saturday Night Live on Nov. 7
- Dropbox Shifts Its Image From Cloud Storage to Collaborative Sandbox
- Wieden + Kennedy New York Names New Creative Leader After 2 Big Departures
- Could ice cream soon be made to melt more slowly?
- Ariana Grande doesn't need Iggy Azalea becuse she has Andrea Bocelli now
- El Niño could soon rank as the strongest event since 1950
- Watch a 'USB killer' stick destroy a laptop when it's plugged in
- Definitive proof that the pumpkin spice trend needs to end forever
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors