Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@EpsilonMktg rebrands to reflect its full-service global marketing operation via @MediaPost mediapost.com/publications/a… 13 hours ago
- .@Noise_Creative CMO @JamieCentral on the rise of the new cultural diplomat: smartblogs.com/social-media/2… 20 hours ago
- It starts w/ “atomic moments of truth” says @EpsilonMktg’s Andy Frawley in new book ‘Igniting Customer Connections' bit.ly/1FyoWDt 1 day ago
- Interesting piece on the anatomy of an agency talent crisis via @digiday’s @shareenpathak digiday.com/agencies/nobod… 1 day ago
- .@asolmssen takes the stage at #DigitalHollywood to discuss The 360 Degree Marketplace – are multiple screens the future? 1 day ago
- Interpublic Reports Top- and Bottom-Line Growth in Key Third Quarter
- D.C. Consultancy ICF Buying Agency Olson in Adland's Latest Nontraditional Deal
- Programmatic Ad Tech Dominates Omnicom Earnings Call
- Omnicom Revenue Rises in Third Quarter, Net Income Jumps
- Simon Dumenco Named Ad Age Editorial Director
- What Is Snoop Dogg Going to Do With Reddit?
- Brand of the Day: What Is Madeleine Albright Doing on the Wheaties Box?
- Ad of the Day: Whoa, Facebook Actually Made a Great Little TV Ad About Modern Love
- Eric Mower + Associates Gets a Presence in New York
- Join Today's #AdweekChat for a Discussion of Cable, Streaming Video and Cutting the Cord
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors