Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- On this wk's Mad Men Pre-Game Show, Colin Mitchel, Head of Planning @OgilvyWW talks 'badvertising' w/ @ramenshopradio wnyc.org/story/ad-men-t… 1 day ago
- With #applewatch launch today, @shenan and @whitneyfishman of @MECideas discuss the arms race for publishers @AdAge bit.ly/1GpcuWr 1 day ago
- .@NoahMallin of @MECideas talks the future of 'Instant Livestreaming' and its impact on social media @HuffingtonPost huff.to/1DOnKe6 3 days ago
- Remember to vote for @DDBNEWYORK’s new creative campaign for @CottonInc in @TheDrum’s weekly Creative Showcase: bit.ly/1Pi6GlQ 3 days ago
- .@22squared Laces Up @MizunoUSA Account via @MediaPost bit.ly/1HtCVvy 3 days ago
- Shirts on, Boys. Abercrombie Says It's Done With Sexualized Marketing
- An L.A. Agency's Grassroots Drought Initiative Has Grown Into a Citywide Campaign
- Brand Genius 2015 Call for Submissions
- Check Out These Photos From the 2015 FX Upfront
- As Firestorm Grows Around Media Kickbacks, the Industry Launches a New Task Force
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors