Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Athletes connect directly w fans through @PlayersTribune. Look out for player reveals over the next 3 wks! @PartnersNapier @ProjectWW #AWXI 35 minutes ago
- John Burn Marante of @geometryglobal weighs in on a Total Market approach to #advertising via @HispanicMktWkly: bit.ly/1CGnuMV 52 minutes ago
- RT @ProjectWW: "If the game could talk the players would be its voice" - @PartnersNapier #AWXI panel on @PlayersTribune launch http://t.co/… 1 hour ago
- "Brands need to realize that we have predictive algorithms that can identify the artist for them" - @russellwallach @LiveNationInc #awxi 1 hour ago
- "The ultimate benefit of enhancing fans experience is the data to follow the fan before during & after the show" - @russellwallach #awxi 1 hour ago
- Mondelez Strikes Online Video Deal With Google
- Brand of the Day: How Target Deftly Handles Complaints on Facebook
- Publicis Groupe Is the Big Winner in Samsung's Global Review
- Ad of the Day: Leica Recreates 35 Famous Photos to Celebrate a Century of Photography
- Weigh In on the Hottest Topics at This Year's Advertising Week. Join #AdweekChat Today
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- F.C.C. Appears Poised to Loosen Sports Blackout Rule, Despite Protests by the N.F.L.
- Derek Jeter Outlines Digital Venture, a Publishing Outlet for Athletes
- New York Times Plans Cutbacks in Newsroom Staff
- DealBook: News Corp. to Buy Move, a Real Estate Listings Site
- ‘Twilight’ to Be Revived in Short Films on Facebook
The Hit Board Contributors