Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Vote for your favorite campaign on @TheDrumCreative by clicking ‘like’ next to the campaign here: thedrum.com/news/2014/10/2… 19 hours ago
- Congratulations @simondumenco on your new role as @adage’s Editorial Director! adage.com/article/agency… 22 hours ago
- #MediaNext2014 will explore the Virtualization of Content - from AR, VR & Wearables to the Future of Interaction w/ brands with @MXMtweets 1 day ago
- Why would @ShanePOSSIBLE advocate for a year off after high school before college? Find out via @FastCompany fastcompany.com/3037250/how-to… 1 day ago
- The end of parking & cars as 3rd places @sparksandhoney explores how autonomous cars could change it all @FastCoExist bit.ly/1wbdzMq 3 days ago
- Yahoo Reportedly in Talks to Buy BrightRoll for $700 Million
- Here’s Why Automakers Are Ahead of the Game in Digital
- Omnicom's Net Income Jumped 24% in Q3
- Ad of the Day: KFC Turns to Two Boys for a Lovely Take on Sports Fandom
- 7 Totally Awesome TV Spots From the Last Time the Royals Were in the World Series
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors