Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Just in time for the 4th @pnycagency and @freedomtomarry launch a video to celebrate same-sex marriage #LoveWins bit.ly/1LGjWQS 1 day ago
- The best mobile ads are often not ads at all, says @dougs_digs @MXMTweets via @Campaignliveus campaignlive.com/article/thinki… 1 day ago
- .@GPJExpMktg says simple solutions won big at #Cannes this year! lbbonline.com/news/experient… 1 day ago
- .@redtettemer CMO Hilary Craven discusses the changing face of Cannes and embracing your B-Side @LBBOnline bit.ly/1JBtKcz 1 day ago
- .@DeepFocus’ @kk4i’s Cannes recap: too much business and not enough creativity via @LBBOnline lbbonline.com/news/cannes-20… 1 day ago
- Reddit Moderators Revolt After Site Fires Popular Talent Director
- Ad of the Day: Mcgarrybowen's New Triscuit Ads Will Have Foodies Licking Their Lips
- Why Facebook's Suggested Video Deal Looks Good for Funny or Die
- Addicted to Lifetime Movies? Now There's an App For That
- Twitter Just Made It Easier for Advertisers to Target College Grads, Parents and Small Businesses
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors