Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Do the #Emmys really matter? Celeb branding expert @JeetendrSehdev’s study in @TIME says maybe not. @doddsef ti.me/1opNBhv 17 hours ago
- .@RAPP's group creative director, Serena Connelly deals with dominators during brainstorm sessions @digiday bit.ly/1zG77g8 19 hours ago
- VP of client services at @JUXT, @billfleig, discusses the intersection of OOH & digital marketing w/ @geomarketing geomarketing.com/with-geo-tools… 22 hours ago
- This #SXSW2015 panel invites us to be EVIL. Vote here for malevolent marketing 101 with @robbiew panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/36352 1 day ago
- Should Brands Sell on Facebook and Twitter? @ShanePOSSIBLE discusses via @MediaPost mediapost.com/publications/a… 2 days ago
- David Fincher Brings 'Positive Anxiety' to Gap's Fall Campaign
- In Wake Of New CMO, Intel Launches Creative Review
- Apple's Beats Acquisition Spurs Conflict Shop at Interpublic's R/GA
- Havas' Joy Schwartz Leaves to Open Chicago Outpost of Barrie D'Rozario DiLorenzo
- WPP Earnings Whacked by Sterling's Strength
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors