Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- 6 trends you should watch for this holiday season from Shopper Mktg agency @GoShoptology in @lbbonline @kenisageek bit.ly/11UoOz0 6 hours ago
- Eric Johnson of @Ignited says the volume of the conversation online causes brands to be more responsive bit.ly/1trq8yV @ocregister 1 day ago
- If @Amazon decides to do free video streaming, @FilmBuff CEO Janet Brown says it could lead to new opps for brands: bit.ly/1AIIXGH 2 days ago
- .@MXMtweets launches new Content Playbook to capture best practices for a high-performing content strategy @CMO_com cmo.com/slide-shows/fu… 2 days ago
- What are the 5 Ads that defined @GPJExpMktg's creative journey? @jamioetting explores here: agencypost.com/5-ads-defined-… 5 days ago
- Omnicom Takes Ownership of Critical Mass While EVB Goes Indie
- Barilla Taps Dentsu Aegis' 360i as Its First U.S. Digital Agency of Record
- Cheil Buying Stake in U.K.'s Iris Worldwide in Bid to Challenge Big Networks
- Paul Shearer Joins Ogilvy Dubai, Ogilvy Paris Promotes Bodet and More
- Goodby Parts Ways With Corona Light and Modelo Especial
- Richard Sherman Blasts NFL Sponsorship Policies With An Insane Press Conference
- U.S. Trade Reps Accuse the EU of Politicizing the Google Antitrust Probe
- Macy's Black Friday Marketing Now Includes Facebook Video Ads
- The Martin Agency Replaces Cool Whip with Hummus
- Ad of the Day: Adorable Australian Ad With People Helping Ducks Goes Megaviral
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Jian Ghomeshi, Canadian Radio Host, Charged With Sexual Assault
- Advertising: Disney Pairs Up With Turner to Promote TCM and Great Movie Ride
- First Look Abandons Plans to Publish The Racket After Matt Taibbi’s Departure
- Campaign Spotlight: Hey, Brothers, Can You Spare a Cough Drop?
- As Music Streaming Grows, Spotify Reports Rising Revenue and a Loss
The Hit Board Contributors