Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@PublicisSeattle convened top women in business to discuss the 7 principles for a successful business via @seattlepi blog.seattlepi.com/thebizbite/201… 1 hour ago
- .@RAPP's @CraigElimeliah spoke to @robhof on "Why Twitter's Post-Earnings Stock Price Drop Could Be A Blessing" forbes.com/sites/robertho… 3 hours ago
- Marketing topics that resonate w/ #AAdata audience: data + pets (in costume!), sports, experiential travel. They value "makers" & "thinkers" 22 hours ago
- The @adage #aadata conference is 57% male, 85% Caucasian and 56% Gen X. @sparksandhoney + @annalect analyze us by #Twitter handle 22 hours ago
- 5 reasons why your agency needs to invest in CRM - David Brown @MXMTweets shares his thoughts via @AgencyPost agencypost.com/new-business-p… 23 hours ago
- NatGeo's Instagram Video Shows Us Why Sherpas Climb Mount Everest
- Ad of the Day: Sofia Coppola Directs 4 Oddly Charming Holiday Ads for Gap
- Instagram's Video Ads Are Finally Live, and Here Are 4 From Major Brands
- Brand of the Day: Dunkin' Donuts Is Making a Croissant Donut, but Don't Call It a Cronut
- The 3 Reasons Why Infiniti Picked Crispin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors