Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The DGC team remembers Oscar de la Renta on the #HitBoard: bit.ly/1tRogpI 1 day ago
- .@BFGCom CEO @KMeany is taking a stand against #millennial marketing. Here’s why: tinyurl.com/oyatvrw @MediaPost 1 day ago
- .@brandunion’s Paul McKittrick discusses the hotel industry’s need to adapt to aging baby boomers via @LBBOnline lbbonline.com/news/a-hotel-f… 2 days ago
- .@EpsilonMktg’s Andy Frawley explains how to capitalize on those “Atomic Moments of Truth” via @Loyalty360 loyalty360.org/resources/arti… 2 days ago
- .@EpsilonMktg rebrands to reflect its full-service global marketing operation via @MediaPost mediapost.com/publications/a… 3 days ago
- Infiniti, at Last, Picks a New Global Lead Agency
- JCPenney Reviews Its Media Business After More Than a Decade With OMD
- Ello Assures It Won't Sell Ads (But That Doesn't Mean It Won't Make Money)
- 33% of Users Discard Their Wearables in Disappointment
- Telefónica Shifts O2 Global Media Account to Havas Without Review
- 5 Can't-Miss Apps: Rooms, Inbox, TinType and More
- Elon Musk Compares Rogue Artificial Intelligence to Demons. Yes, Really
- 9 Essential Traits Startup Founders Seek in New Hires
- Chris Kluwe: GamerGate a Symptom of Society's Misogyny Problem
- Mo'ne Davis Throws First Pitch at World Series and Kills It, Of Course
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Open Source: Iranian Photojournalist Reportedly Detained After Covering Protest Against Acid Attacks
- Business Briefing: NBCUniversal to Settle Suit Over Unpaid Interns
- DealBook: Roku, Video Streaming Service, Is Said to Consider I.P.O.
- F.C.C. Delays Auction of TV Airwaves for Mobile
- Consuming the News: Americans Don’t Live in Information Cocoons
The Hit Board Contributors