Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@ProjectWW gets another small agency but one that works on big brands @PitchAgency @Adweek @mcmains1965 adweek.com/news/advertisi… 11 hours ago
- Congrats! RT @ProjectWW: Join us in welcoming the newest agency of @ProjectWW, @PitchAgency (Coverage via @adage - bit.ly/1tC0Hjt) 13 hours ago
- Eric Johnson of @Ignited discusses potential reasons @WholeFoods is considering stores in lower-income areas @ajam alj.am/1rLko4d 15 hours ago
- .@ProjectWW acquires @AdAge Agency to Watch @PitchAgency–what makes them the right fit? adage.com/article/agency… 17 hours ago
- Experts comment on @WholeFoods' earnings and what the future has in store for the organic retailer via @IBTimes ibtimes.com/whole-foods-ro… 18 hours ago
- Spock Impersonator Logically Decides Not to Prosper in Porn
- Bill Murray to Voice Lovable Bear Baloo in Disney's 'The Jungle Book'
- Obama: Attendees Will Be Screened for Ebola Before U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit
- 10 Chilling Stories to Tell Around the Campfire
- Misty Copeland Proves Ballerinas Are Strong as Sports' Toughest Athletes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors