Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Wearable Bananas,Democratization of Beauty+more @sparksandhoney gives us 5 trends we need to know right now @thedrum thedrum.com/opinion/2015/0… 19 hours ago
- Digital industry experts debate who the real winners of the net neutrality decision are via @TheDrum thedrum.com/news/2015/02/2… 1 day ago
- Congrats to @PitchAgency @ProjectWW and everyone named to @AdAge’s 40 Under 40 adage.com/article/news/m… 1 day ago
- For BuzzFeed, The Dress Is One Color: Green - @GianLaVecchia of @MECideas speaks to @adage's @msebastian. adage.com/article/media/… #thedress 4 days ago
- How @deepfocus and @LAYS are bringing social zest to the #DoUsAFlavor campaign via @Adweek @LaurenJohnson adweek.com/news/technolog… 4 days ago
- Jimmy Smith and DGWB Team Up to Launch Amusement Park Brands
- Twitter, Google and More Are Dreaming Up Content for Themselves -- and Their Partners
- Omnicom Makes $50 Million Commitment to National CineMedia
- Cold Calling in Minneapolis: Fallon Launches 'Winternship'
- BBDO Names Chris Thomas CEO of the Americas
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors