Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- How does Sarah Krauss, founder of @swellbottle, find perspective on her busiest days? Find out her top tips here: linkedin.com/pulse/how-i-ga… 12 hours ago
- .@deepfocus’ Rachel Krautkremer on why retailers should create relaxed spaces for younger consumers via @Loyalty360 loyalty360.org/loyalty-manage… 1 day ago
- .@CampbellEwald goes back to basics with new branding. Check out the story behind their new modern look in @MediaPost mediapost.com/publications/a… 2 days ago
- Agency execs comment on what brands should be on board for the @colbertlateshow since announcing the show's line up adweek.com/news/televisio… 2 days ago
- .@22squared helped @Krystal join the conversation with @BurgerKing in light of McDonald’s denial of its peace treaty: goo.gl/SRBDx3 2 days ago
- Design Team Behind New Verizon Logo Says It's Meant to Be Flexible, Not 'Clever or Flashy'
- Omnicom Is Creating One Mega-Studio by Combining 3 Production Departments
- Twitter Users Think Google Copied Heineken With Its New Logo's Crooked 'e'
- Adult Swim Is Touring the Country With a Pop-Up Drive-In Theater
- Havas Boondoggle Amsterdam Turns Its Office Into a Crash Pad for Interns
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Street Dreams Magazine Flips the Script, Bringing Instagram to Print
- Universal Music Posts Strong Results, and Streaming Is a Bright Spot
- Spielberg’s DreamWorks Studio Expected to End Distribution Pact With Disney
- Hulu Starts a Commercial-Free Option to Rival Netflix and Amazon
- Rebekah Brooks to Return to News Corp. on Monday
The Hit Board Contributors