Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- DDB’s @RodgersTownsend and @TheHartford liven up the work day with new interactive video “Office Dance” via @AdAge : adage.com/article/btob/h… 2 days ago
- Bridging What's @POSSIBLE Between Media and Creative - @AdExchanger sits down with @kunalmuzumdar adexchanger.com/agencies/bridg… 2 days ago
- Greetings from HollyTube. @felixgillette delves into Hollywood’s big-money #YouTube hit factory: buswk.co/1qCYK3Q 3 days ago
- Do the #Emmys really matter? Celeb branding expert @JeetendrSehdev’s study in @TIME says maybe not. @doddsef ti.me/1opNBhv 4 days ago
- .@RAPP's group creative director, Serena Connelly deals with dominators during brainstorm sessions @digiday bit.ly/1zG77g8 4 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors