Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Will Orange Become Shoppers' New Black? Why consumers are holiday shopping earlier than ever @GoShoptology @Mediapost mediapost.com/publications/a… 1 hour ago
- DGC CEO @SamDiGennaro gives PR tips to @shareenpathak regarding @Uber and their continued bad publicity via @Digiday digiday.com/brands/uber-ma… 1 day ago
- RT @erwinpenland: .@DennysDiner social success can also be attributed to buy in from the top & a very close partnership with AOR (hey, tha… 1 day ago
- We're proud to be listed on @NewYorkObserver’s Top 50 PR Firms in NYC! Congrats to our peers also named on the list observer.com/2014/11/new-yo… 1 day ago
- Industry execs share their POV on the growing trend of brands embracing user generated content in @Digiday here: bit.ly/1EZS6dA 2 days ago
- Brand of the Day: Yes, TGI Fridays Is Bringing Its In-Restaurant Mistletoe Drones to the U.S.
- New Content-Driven Ad Network Partners With Time Inc. and Meredith
- Visa's Innovation Lab Lets Brands Play With Digital Payments
- Ad of the Day: Lexus Sprinkles Magic Dust on This Year's 'December to Remember' Ads
- Facebook Lets High-Rolling Brands See What Users Really Think in This Elite Program
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors