Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Check out @AdAge’s Small Agency Awards – congrats to all! adage.com/article/specia… 23 hours ago
- Check out the latest from @ogilvyny & @HolidayInn which showcases hotel guests extraordinary journeys via @LBBOnline: bit.ly/1sYwfzJ 1 day ago
- .@TalkPointDotCom CTO, Mike Vitale shares one of the most painful lessons IT pros learn the hard way via @CIOonline bit.ly/1rMsR8d 1 day ago
- .@sambeckerdesign, CD at @BrandUnion dissects Foursquare’s recent makeover & wonders why it was necessary via @adweek bit.ly/1ohamII 1 day ago
- .@DennysDiner is a leader in social & content with the help of @ErwinPenland. @FastCoCreate explains how they did it bit.ly/1z1Soh6 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- DealBook: BSkyB to Buy Italian and German Units of Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox
- Washington Post Reporter Apparently Detained in Iran
- Common Sense: When Media Mergers Limit More Than Competition
- Heady Summer, Fateful Fall for Dinesh D’Souza, a Conservative Firebrand
- Advertising: Hard-to-Watch Commercials to Make Quitting Smoking Easier
The Hit Board Contributors