Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@brandunion’s Paul McKittrick discusses the hotel industry’s need to adapt to aging baby boomers via @LBBOnline lbbonline.com/news/a-hotel-f… 16 hours ago
- .@EpsilonMktg’s Andy Frawley explains how to capitalize on those “Atomic Moments of Truth” via @Loyalty360 loyalty360.org/resources/arti… 18 hours ago
- .@EpsilonMktg rebrands to reflect its full-service global marketing operation via @MediaPost mediapost.com/publications/a… 1 day ago
- .@Noise_Creative CMO @JamieCentral on the rise of the new cultural diplomat: smartblogs.com/social-media/2… 1 day ago
- It starts w/ “atomic moments of truth” says @EpsilonMktg’s Andy Frawley in new book ‘Igniting Customer Connections' bit.ly/1FyoWDt 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Donald A. Pels, Media Executive and Philanthropist, Dies at 86
- Rebekah Brooks, Former British Tabloid Executive, Exploring Work in U.S.
- Advertising: A Tech Twist on Home for the Holidays
- In Reversal, Barnes & Noble Executives Say Store Will Remain in the Bronx
- AMC Networks Acquires a Stake in BBC America
The Hit Board Contributors