Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Eric Johnson of @Ignited says the volume of the conversation online causes brands to be more responsive bit.ly/1trq8yV @ocregister 16 hours ago
- If @Amazon decides to do free video streaming, @FilmBuff CEO Janet Brown says it could lead to new opps for brands: bit.ly/1AIIXGH 1 day ago
- .@MXMtweets launches new Content Playbook to capture best practices for a high-performing content strategy @CMO_com cmo.com/slide-shows/fu… 1 day ago
- What are the 5 Ads that defined @GPJExpMktg's creative journey? @jamioetting explores here: agencypost.com/5-ads-defined-… 4 days ago
- Will Orange Become Shoppers' New Black? Why consumers are holiday shopping earlier than ever @GoShoptology @Mediapost mediapost.com/publications/a… 4 days ago
- Barilla Taps Dentsu Aegis' 360i as Its First U.S. Digital Agency of Record
- Cheil Buying Stake in U.K.'s Iris Worldwide in Bid to Challenge Big Networks
- Paul Shearer Joins Ogilvy Dubai, Ogilvy Paris Promotes Bodet and More
- Goodby Parts Ways With Corona Light and Modelo Especial
- McGarryBowen N.Y. Names Mark Koelfgen Chief Creative Officer
- German Shepherd does not care for his owner's singing in the shower
- Hong Kong police arrest key student protest leaders
- 'Dancing With the Stars' crowned the only winner that made sense
- Nationwide protests block highways as standoff with police continues in Ferguson
- BlackBerry will pay you to dump your iPhone for a Passport
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Advertising: Disney Pairs Up With Turner to Promote Shows and a Ride
- First Look Abandons Plans to Publish The Racket After Matt Taibbi’s Departure
- Campaign Spotlight: Hey, Brothers, Can You Spare a Cough Drop?
- As Music Streaming Grows, Spotify Reports Rising Revenue and a Loss
- Former NPR Executive Takes a Leadership Role at The Times
The Hit Board Contributors