Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Amazon celebrates 20th birthday with “Prime Day,” but will it drive subscribers? Via @AshleyRReports @GoShoptology adage.com/article/cmo-st… 7 hours ago
- Friends + relatives help a lot in the early days of a business. Eventually you have to shift gears says @SamDiGennaro blogs.the-ceo-magazine.com/guest/learning… 9 hours ago
- .@mcdpartners managing partner @easto on #CannesLions2015: "It's the biggest, fastest moving shark ever." lbbonline.com/news/the-evolu… 13 hours ago
- Just in time for the 4th @pnycagency and @freedomtomarry launch a video to celebrate same-sex marriage #LoveWins bit.ly/1LGjWQS 4 days ago
- The best mobile ads are often not ads at all, says @dougs_digs @MXMTweets via @Campaignliveus campaignlive.com/article/thinki… 4 days ago
- How Periscoping Something as Simple as a July 4th Parade Can Take a Dark Turn
- José Bautista of the Toronto Blue Jays Shares His Favorite Apps and Cereals
- Infographic: Tennis Stars Use Social Media to Showcase Brands
- How Daily Fantasy Sports Became a Heavyweight in the Advertising World
- Want to Sell Men's Grooming Products? Hire an Athlete, Not a Handsome Hollywood Star
- Cooper, Australia's largest dinosaur, is waiting for his real name
- Meet the 6 nude athletes on the cover of ESPN The Magazine's latest 'Body Issue'
- Apple-designed third party boxes to be on display at Apple Stores
- The NBA's cockiest rookie is already doing ridiculous things
- Grandfather jumps in path of train to save toddler in stroller
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Jerry Weintraub, a Force in Film and Music, Dies at 77
- Women’s World Cup Final Was Most-Watched Soccer Game in United States History
- Music Publishing Deal Driven by Shift From Sales to Streaming
- Silvercup Studios Is Turning a Bronx Warehouse Into Its 3rd Production Complex
- Orson Welles’s Last Film Hits a Bump in Production, but Project Continues
The Hit Board Contributors