Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- On this wk's Mad Men Pre-Game Show, Colin Mitchel, Head of Planning @OgilvyWW talks 'badvertising' w/ @ramenshopradio wnyc.org/story/ad-men-t… 21 hours ago
- With #applewatch launch today, @shenan and @whitneyfishman of @MECideas discuss the arms race for publishers @AdAge bit.ly/1GpcuWr 1 day ago
- .@NoahMallin of @MECideas talks the future of 'Instant Livestreaming' and its impact on social media @HuffingtonPost huff.to/1DOnKe6 2 days ago
- Remember to vote for @DDBNEWYORK’s new creative campaign for @CottonInc in @TheDrum’s weekly Creative Showcase: bit.ly/1Pi6GlQ 2 days ago
- .@22squared Laces Up @MizunoUSA Account via @MediaPost bit.ly/1HtCVvy 2 days ago
- Shirts on, Boys. Abercrombie Says It's Done With Sexualized Marketing
- An L.A. Agency's Grassroots Drought Initiative Has Grown Into a Citywide Campaign
- Brand Genius 2015 Call for Submissions
- Check Out These Photos From the 2015 FX Upfront
- As Firestorm Grows Around Media Kickbacks, the Industry Launches a New Task Force
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors