Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Interesting piece on the anatomy of an agency talent crisis via @digiday’s @shareenpathak digiday.com/agencies/nobod… 2 hours ago
- .@asolmssen takes the stage at #DigitalHollywood to discuss The 360 Degree Marketplace – are multiple screens the future? 3 hours ago
- Vote for your favorite campaign on @TheDrumCreative by clicking ‘like’ next to the campaign here: thedrum.com/news/2014/10/2… 1 day ago
- Congratulations @simondumenco on your new role as @adage’s Editorial Director! adage.com/article/agency… 1 day ago
- #MediaNext2014 will explore the Virtualization of Content - from AR, VR & Wearables to the Future of Interaction w/ brands with @MXMtweets 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors