Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@Epsilonmktg’s John Immesoete discusses why @Budweiser is the king of #SuperBowl advertisers via @MomentologyNews momentology.com/9660-budweiser… 4 hours ago
- What trends stuck out to us during the big game last night? Check out our #SB50 post on #TheHitBoard thehitboard.com/2016/02/08/the… 5 hours ago
- Founder & chairman of @deepfocus, @ischafer discusses Twitter’s identity crisis via @Recode recode.net/2016/02/08/wha… 11 hours ago
- ICYMI, here's @YoungRubicam's "Save Water" @Colgate spot #SB50 youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ar0e… 23 hours ago
- Congrats to @DEFYyourGOLIATH on an epic @Kia #SB50 spot. Watch ABC's @Nightline to see what went into the making of: abcn.ws/1KzFXTu 1 day ago
- Hot, Bald and Possibly Gay: How Mr. Clean Has Kept It Fresh for 5 Decades
- This Women-Led New York Shop Keeps Fashion and Beauty Brands Ahead of the Digital Curve
- These Direct-to-Consumer Brands Are Disrupting the Beauty Industry
- iCrossing’s New Chief Strategy Officer Says Advertising Should ‘Feel Native’
- As eSports Grows Online, TV Networks Like TBS and ESPN Are Hoping to Cash In
- Australia in chaos as Telstra suffers massive mobile and Internet outage
- Donald Trump quotes his own supporter, calls Ted Cruz a 'pussy'
- Mulder and Scully’s mystery son haunts devastating 'X-Files' episode
- Marshawn Lynch forever: An ode to Beast Mode
- Australian reptiles send Kevin Hart into meltdown, Ice Cube doesn't even care
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors