Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@shenan of @MECIdeas speaks to the middle ground between digital, TV and which video metrics matter in @adexchanger adexchanger.com/agencies/for-m… 15 hours ago
- .@FilmBuff gives clients real time metrics on the distribution of their films, Brown says #DigitalHollywood 16 hours ago
- Janet Brown tells #DigitalHollywood that @FilmBuff seeks quality content from a wide range of sources, including brands and advertisers. 16 hours ago
- .@filmbuff is using pioneering distribution methods for tomorrow's release of new Adam Carolla movie. #digitalhollywood 16 hours ago
- .@FilmBuff CEO Janet Brown tells #DigitalHollywood film distribution business is evolving and traditional methods are only part of the mix. 16 hours ago
- These 13 Visually Stunning Ads Offer a Glimpse of Airlines' Golden Age
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Friday, March 6, 2015
- How Dress Barn's CMO Engineered the Brand's Surprisingly Chic Revamp
- New Stars, Teams and Sponsors Signal Soccer Has Staying Power in the U.S.
- Ad of the Day: Air France Takes You Inside the Dreamiest Airplane Cabin Ever
- The Salvation Army creates anti-abuse ad using 'the dress'
- Olivia Pope takes on Ferguson-esque case in latest 'Scandal' episode
- Bruised woman on this billboard heals as people pay attention to her
- Indian mob kidnaps alleged rapist from jail, beats him to death
- Ahead of the Apple Watch, smartwatch makers are learning to put fashion first
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors