Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Ad execs like @22squared's Krista Lang aren’t worried about Hulu’s new commercial-free option @digitalshields on.wsj.com/1Qa0hcp 1 day ago
- .@ProjectWW’s @WeAreArgonaut appointed global creative AOR for @MetLife. Read more via @maureenmorrison @adage adage.com/article/agency… 1 day ago
- How does Sarah Krauss, founder of @swellbottle, find perspective on her busiest days? Find out her top tips here: linkedin.com/pulse/how-i-ga… 2 days ago
- .@deepfocus’ Rachel Krautkremer on why retailers should create relaxed spaces for younger consumers via @Loyalty360 loyalty360.org/loyalty-manage… 3 days ago
- .@CampbellEwald goes back to basics with new branding. Check out the story behind their new modern look in @MediaPost mediapost.com/publications/a… 4 days ago
- How Not to Get Sued By Michael Jordan, or Any Celeb, Over a Simple Congrats Ad
- Ad of the Day: This Woman's Heartbreaking Makeup Tutorials Double as Powerful PSAs
- Here's What Surprised Showtime After It Began Offering a Streaming Service
- Here's How The Late Show With Stephen Colbert Will Shake Up Late-Night Advertising
- Quiz: Do You Know Which Words Are Missing From These Taglines?
- BBC plans to counter North Korean propaganda with news, reports say
- TV host John Oliver has become America's social justice warrior
- 7 things you probably didn't know about the Queen's corgis
- West Point cadet pillow fight ends in concussions and bloody split lips
- 7 heartbreaking photos that show the human faces of Europe's refugee crisis
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Hulu Starts a Commercial-Free Option to Rival Netflix and Amazon
- Ouster of Don Orsillo, Beloved TV Announcer, Fuels a Red Sox Firestorm
- Aretha Franklin Thwarts Screening of Documentary Featuring Concert Footage
- Peoria Settles Suit Over Parody Twitter Account That Mocked Mayor
- ‘Star Wars’ Fans Flock to Midnight Store Openings for New Toys
The Hit Board Contributors