Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, Sally O'Dowd, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- From Big Data to Smart Data: @loriluechtefeld recaps @Heidi_Golightly @pandorapulse's @iMediaTweet session ow.ly/rE1lr 6 hours ago
- Kudos @MECIdeas! AT&T’s “Moms give the best hugs” GIF named to Adweek’s list of top Tumblr ads of 2013 bit.ly/18kDHfA @Chris_Heine 8 hours ago
- RT @nhhill: Big day 4 women Kudos to Mary Barra first-ever female CEO @GM @mtbarra @BloombergNews bloom.bg/1d6F2Em #femaleleaders 10 hours ago
- Learn how you’re perceived before jumping into social to avoid #twitterfiascos, says @BrianMartin2020 bit.ly/1dlOQKU via @OSchiffey 11 hours ago
- Our Jackie Berte looks at companies embracing social responsibility while staying true to corporate goals ow.ly/rDhsS #HitBoard 11 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- New York Court Won’t Order Fox Reporter to Testify, Shoring Up State Shield Law
- Gannett to Add USA Today to Local Papers
- Advertising: Vice Media Buys a Tech Company to Experiment With Content Distribution
- The Media Equation: Where Freedom of the Press Is Muffled
- Live ‘Sound of Music’ Added 3 Million Delayed Viewers
The Hit Board Contributors