Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, Sally O'Dowd, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Advertising: Longing to Stay Wanted, MTV Turns Its Attention to Younger Viewers
- Apple Executive Defends Pricing in Case on E-Books
- Campaign Spotlight: For Olivari Olive Oil, a Campaign About ‘Little Things’
- On TV and the Lecture Circuit, Bill Nye Aims to Change the World
- DreamWorks and Netflix in Deal for New TV Shows
The Hit Board Contributors