Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- What do robots, DXM & an app have in common? Find out by helping @TribalWorldwide NY to the stage at @InternetWeekNY internetweekny.com/panels/574#/?f… 11 hours ago
- Congrats to all agencies named to the @AdAge A-List this year! Cheers to continued success adage.com/article/specia… 1 day ago
- .@PublicisSeattle wants your vote! The agency is in the running for @TheDrum’s Creative Showcase Show your love here: bit.ly/1EmLcRM 1 day ago
- Low of creativity lately? @mividalocal shares four tips for bringing out your most side self via @Campaignliveus campaignlive.com/article/four-s… 1 day ago
- The newest item on @DennysDiner’s menu? A Grand Slam breakfast tweet, thanks to @erwinpenland. wsj.com/articles/the-n… via @WSJ @perlberg 1 day ago
- Take a Virtual Tour of the NFL's Thoughtfully Designed Park Avenue Headquarters
- Pharma Giant Valeant Enters the Super Bowl Fray With a Toe Fungus Ad
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Wednesday, Jan. 28, 2015
- Flowchart: The Best Way To Watch Super Bowl XLIX
- GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad After Complaints About 'Puppy Mill' Humor
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors