Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Mobile is the one place where demand is higher than supply #MPOMMA 17 hours ago
- The best native is advertorial messages that have the best consumer relevance - @dougs_digs @MXMTweets #MPOMMA #AWXI 17 hours ago
- "40% of time should not be spent on mobile media, but instead, mobile experiences." @kunalmuzumdar @POSSIBLE #MPOMMA 17 hours ago
- .@mividalocal of @LoyolaMarymount’s MSchool, discusses the opp for students to rebrand Los Angeles via @The_Makegood bit.ly/1rBMZtP 18 hours ago
- RT @MediaAssembly: 'The 1:1 publisher relationship is still alive because of the connection they have with the audience' @Stevemini #MPOMMA 22 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors