Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @Adweek: Email continues to generate one thing sites and social media can't: loyalty. adweek.it/1qEvCrr http://t.co/JMgG2VlGgJ 18 hours ago
- .@MRketplace's @EliseDiamantini covers #Bluemasters Innovation in Denim Launch Party in association with @ISKODENIM: ow.ly/vMKJr 1 day ago
- "ADC Festival of Art + Craft in Advertising and Design: Inspiration in Review" via Hit Board thehitboard.com/2014/04/11/adc… @ADCGlobal #ADCFestival 4 days ago
- Buy Audiences, not media @LEAPMediaInvest Gary Reisman shares key takeaways from his @AdClubNY #MediaNow panel ow.ly/vHDAc 4 days ago
- What @JerrySeinfeld’s concept of ‘selflessness’ taught @Tris3ct’s @MatthewWitt about content creation goo.gl/fV5Em9 4 days ago
- Take 30 Seconds to Watch the Winners of Tribeca Film Festival's Vine Contest
- Campbell and Glazer Reunite on Scarlett Johansson Alien Flick
- Ralph Watson Named CCO at CP&B Boulder; Berry and d'Avignon Join Translation and More
- Wolff Olins Global CEO Karl Heiselman Leaves to Join Apple
- Six Things You Didn't Know About Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness Global CCO Kathy Delaney
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors