Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @POSSIBLE: Our own @MarthaHiefield on workplace culture and the impact it has on an organization ow.ly/zGOSg 10 hours ago
- RT @ProjectWW: .@GPJ_Meyer on celebrating @GPJExpMktg's 100th anniversary & where the future lies for the company bit.ly/1kj0QoZ v… 17 hours ago
- Slim Jim and @DDBCalifornia Bring Back Famous Old Tagline, With a Modern Twist (via @adweek) adweek.com/news/advertisi… 1 day ago
- RT @ogilvyny: “Tough Questions. Good Answers. @Adweek interview with @OgilvyNY CEO @laversano adweek.com/news/advertisi…” 1 day ago
- Drop Your Pants for Underwareness: KC for @Depend proves that diapers aren't just for old people @nytimes: nyti.ms/1ti7zCe 1 day ago
- Jenny Slate’s Bedtime Routine Includes a Little Weed
- Twitter Is Considering Any Change that Will Convert Visitors to Logged-In Users
- The Chairman of the FCC Is Annoyed With Time Warner Cable
- Twitter Revenues Surge as It Surpasses 270 Million Monthly Users
- With a Redesigned Website, The New Yorker Hires an Ad Agency
- Sherlock and The Doctor Join Forces in 'Wholock: The Musical'
- WikiLeaks Reveals Secret Suppression Order Involving International Figures
- What the Cellphone Unlocking Law Means for You
- Digital Photo Montages Compare Australian Life in 1914 and 2014
- Korean Baseball Team Unveils Robot Avatars for Absent Fans
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors