Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Who is the biggest winner of the Alibaba IPO? Judith Carr-Rodriguez of Figliulo&Partners says the NYSE via @abcnews abcnews.go.com/Business/bigge… 16 hours ago
- The #FTMarketing Conf was all about millennials, music, and data. @PatWentling recaps the day on the #HitBoard thehitboard.com/2014/09/19/ft-… 17 hours ago
- .@GumGum and @Xaxistweets debut Programmatic for In-Image Ads, evolving the platform, via @Adweek: adweek.com/news/technolog… 20 hours ago
- TV & Advertising used to go together like Apple Pie & Chevrolet, but do they still? via @bristei @LoweCE @variety variety.com/2014/tv/news/d… 23 hours ago
- Congratulations to the Internationalist's 2014 Agency Innovators! agency-innovators.typepad.com/agency_innovat… 1 day ago
- The CW's New Shows, From Best to ... Second Best
- Shonda Rhimes Addresses Being Mischaracterized as an 'Angry Black Woman'
- Ad of the Day: Mary Todd Joins MiniAbe in Officer and a Gentleman Spoof for Illinois
- Whisky Makers Applaud Scots' Vote Against Independence
- Lenovo Not Afraid to Make Fun of Itself in Native Content
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors