Posted on March 13, 2011, in DiGennaro Communications, SXSWi, The Hit Board and tagged Ad Age, Advertising Age, Austin, Bob Garfield, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, JWT, Kyle Monson, Matt Britton, Mr. Youth, SXSWi, The Energy Project, Tony Schwartz. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Brands that take a stance on difficult social issues increase relevance to consumers and affirm brand identity — ul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- .@ari_weiss ‘s advice for brands looking to make another breakthrough ad like @Skittles “Exclusive the Rainbow”? —… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Currently on stage at #MostContagious, @DDB_Worldwide CCO @ari_weiss discusses the path to Super Bowl ad success wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Today, @Spotify announced an exciting yearlong content partnership with @TheEllenShow. Check out the exclusive in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @Communitarians: We found our reason to run. What’s yours? Congratulations to the community team in #NYC for their work with Saucony. h… 6 days ago
- The Soundtrack to Your Winter Solstice Comes Courtesy of Trojan Man and His Sensual Tunes
- How WestJet’s Real-Time Giving Set the Bar for Brand Generosity
- 495 Scripted Shows Aired in 2018 as Streaming’s Output Surpassed Basic Cable and Broadcast
- Fiat Chrysler Sends Its $950 Million U.S. Media Business to Publicis Groupe’s Starcom
- Twitter Users Say No to Dollar Shave Club After It Advertises on Hannity
- Postmates reveals its cute, automated delivery robot
- '123456,' 'donald,' and other terrible passwords people used this year
- Guy who posts billboards gets pranked with a billboard of his own face
- Fine, we want the Windows Ugly Sweater
- Facebook sets up holiday pop-up shop in New York to inform users about privacy concerns
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- CBS Paid the Actress Eliza Dushku $9.5 Million to Settle Harassment Claims
- Chase for Talent Pushes Tech Giants Far Beyond West Coast
- Bill Cosby’s Appeal Cites 11 ‘Errors’ by Trial Judge
- Dans les écoles françaises, la leçon du jour : à quel tweet se fier ?
- Like a Boss: Chris Hayes’s Work Diary: ‘My Life Is an Unceasing Festival of Impatience’
The Hit Board Contributors