Posted on March 13, 2011, in DiGennaro Communications, SXSWi, The Hit Board and tagged Ad Age, Advertising Age, Austin, Bob Garfield, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, JWT, Kyle Monson, Matt Britton, Mr. Youth, SXSWi, The Energy Project, Tony Schwartz. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- #TeamDGC is looking for summer 2019 interns! We’re looking for proactive and talented people ready to explore the w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- And the Bravery award winner is.....@Nike! Congrats to all, and thanks to everyone for tuning in! @AdClubNY… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The Unbreakable Rainbow at @andyawards from @benandjerrys and @Unilever brings up an interesting point about brand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- What is the hardest part of the creative process? Most say "selling the idea," according to @andyawards @facebook L… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- "Would you go to prison for an idea?" - overheard during live judging at the @andyawards. Would YOU?! 2 days ago
- Pinterest Files for IPO, Will Be Listed on NYSE as ‘PINS’
- On World Water Day, Bacardi Asks Unicode to Drop All Plastic Straws From Emojis
- The Digital Duopoly Still Reigns the Ad World, According to a New Report
- CVS Is Partnering With Brands Like Medterra to Sell CBD Products in Stores
- Google Mulls Third-Party Ad-Targeting Restrictions
- CNN's Dickensian Trump / Mueller tweet brought out the Twitter peanut gallery in force
- 'Dora the Explorer' trailer takes us from high school to 'The Lost City of Gold'
- Amazon Fire HD, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One X, iPad Pro, and more deals for March 24
- Instagram artist brings weird seltzer water flavor fantasies to life
- Get Speks Magnetic Blocks on sale for 40% off with this code
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Internet’s Endless Appetite for Death Video
- Depressed and Anxious? These Video Games Want to Help
- Hey, Look at Me! I’m a Venture Capitalist.
- Barbra Streisand Apologizes for Her Remarks About Michael Jackson’s Accusers
- Jose Del Real on the Emotional Weight and ‘Thematic Whiplash’ of Covering California
The Hit Board Contributors