Posted on March 13, 2011, in DiGennaro Communications, SXSWi, The Hit Board and tagged Ad Age, Advertising Age, Austin, Bob Garfield, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, JWT, Kyle Monson, Matt Britton, Mr. Youth, SXSWi, The Energy Project, Tony Schwartz. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Looking for the perfect Friday afternoon jam? @SpotifyBrands and @Ancestry have joined forces for a new campaign th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Congratulations to @JillGwaltney of @Rauxa, @JenDaSilva of @BerlinCameron and Stacey Hawes of @EpsilonMktg on being… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Check out @T3thinktank President @bendgaddis on @RestaurantRock1 talking how brands can stay relevant in the age of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- “Artificial intelligence and robotics may intend to free us from many human limitations, but it seems that gender s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @CNBC: "Super Mario Bros." debuted 33 years ago — here's how Mario accidentally became a gaming superstar. via @CNBCMakeIt https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- Twitter Is Doing Its Part to Get Out the Vote in the U.S.
- Google Releases Proposed Privacy Framework in Advance of Senate Committee Hearing
- 4 Key Takeaways We Learned in Ad Tech Last Week
- Walmart Is Putting Lettuce on the Blockchain
- IHOP Created a Pumpkin Pancake Beer, Literally Infused With Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- Supermarket hummus is garbage. Instead, make your own.
- The best Ryan Reynolds memes to ever grace our eyeballs
- Best 4K TV deals this week: Save on Sony, Samsung, LG, VIZIO, and more
- RIP, father of the Force: Remembering Star Wars producer Gary Kurtz
- A paralyzed man walks, with assistance, thanks to a new therapy that reactivates the spinal cord
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- NBC’s Entertainment Chief Leaves in Latest Broadcast TV Shakeup
- Telltale, Acclaimed Maker of Story-Based Video Games, Lays Off Most of Its Staff
- News Site to Investigate Big Tech, Helped by Craigslist Founder
- In Beating Disney for Sky, Comcast Remains in the Game
- Advertising: Starring in That Drug Commercial? An Actual Patient
The Hit Board Contributors