Posted on March 13, 2011, in DiGennaro Communications, SXSWi, The Hit Board and tagged Ad Age, Advertising Age, Austin, Bob Garfield, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, JWT, Kyle Monson, Matt Britton, Mr. Youth, SXSWi, The Energy Project, Tony Schwartz. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Thanks to @pbandseattle + @visitseattle for having us at the awesome Brooklyn shindig last night to celebrate the E… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- .@AdClubNY’s @gina_grillo + @rauxaagency’s @laurel_rossi discuss ASA’s recent gender stereotype crackdown w/ @Adweek bit.ly/2uGjWPB 1 day ago
- Still talking about #TheFearlessGirl? You're not alone! Here's how risk taking led to an ultimate #branding success: bit.ly/2uJdckO 2 days ago
- .@aimeewoodall of @ShearCreativity talks benefits of being a cause-driven agency in @thenextgag's latest Q&A medium.com/thenextgag-int… 3 days ago
- .@aimeewoodall of @ShearCreativity on how @Snapchat's #Paperclip could help promote social good advertisingweek.com/360/article/-s… @advertisingweek 4 days ago
- OZY Fest Arrives Tomorrow With a Full Schedule of Comedy, Conversation and Music
- Cam Newton Was Creative Director on This Campaign for His C1N Shoe by Under Armour
- UnitedHealth Group Launches $240 Million Media Agency Review Amid Chaos in Congress
- Why Humanizing Your Brand With a First Name Will Resonate With Customers
- The Atlantic’s Debut Podcast Is a Place Where Past and Present Meet
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors