Posted on March 14, 2011, in DiGennaro Communications, SXSWi, The Hit Board and tagged Ad Age, Advertising Age, Andrea Ring, Cisco, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, Kunur Patel, R/GA, SXSWi, Tim Washer, William Charnock, Xerox, Y&R. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Banking’s got 99 problems and @amazon is only one of them. Hear from @t3thinktank’s President @bendgaddis on the ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- Fearless Girl takes the Grandy! Winner being patched in! @andyawards #ANDYawards 2 days ago
- RT @thenextgag: Immunity Charm wins the Social Good category to continue its impressive run #andyawards https://t.co/DlqWIwrPKB 2 days ago
- RT @andyawards: Q: Any themes throughout the judging this year? "The second civil rights movement." - @decourcy #andyawards 2 days ago
- Student work for Orkin is @andyawards winner with $10,000 prize! Congrats Chris Petersen! #ANDYAwards 2 days ago
- Travel tales: ad execs' tips and more for the road weary
- Imax hires TBWAChiatDay Los Angeles as global creative agency
- This is what happened when Andy Awards judging went live
- JWT Worldwide Creative Chief Exits; Agency Has No Plans to Replace Role
- Watch Anselmo Ramos, Colleen Decourcy and More Creative Leaders Pick Andy Award Winners Live on Facebook
- Wieden+Kennedy Is Losing the Founder and the Managing Director of Its Tech Division
- Samsung’s Cheil Expands Its In-House Content Marketing Divisions to the U.S.
- We’re in a Retail Renaissance and Focusing on Data Is What Separates the Winners From the Losers
- Pinterest Shopping Ads Are Now Available to More Brands
- Uber Suspends Self-Driving Tests After Autonomous Car Kills Pedestrian
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Judd Apatow Puts Garry Shandling Under the Microscope
- Robert Grossman, Illustrator With a Brash Touch, Dies at 78
- ‘Bobby Tarantino II’ Gives Logic His Second No. 1 in Less Than a Year
- Michael Ferro Steps Down as Tronc’s Chairman; Accused of Unwanted Advances
- YouTube May Add to the Burdens of Humble Wikipedia
The Hit Board Contributors