Posted on July 29, 2011, in DiGennaro Communications and tagged Facebook, IPO, LinkedIn, Palazzo, Palazzo Advisory Acquisition, Pandora, PBS, social media, Yelp. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @WeAreFetch: How will today’s #netneutrality vote affect brands, consumers and agencies? Our Account Director, @anishanaik9, shares her… 1 day ago
- Thank you @observer for recognizing all our hard work this year! We’re thrilled to be named to the PR Power 50 list… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- .@figliuloandp bring the "Prodigal Brother" to life for @Delta and @VirginAtlantic in their first joint venture cam… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @AdClubNY: Brianne Seiler, VP Channel Marketing says @hiscoxsmallbiz tells their audience to go out and take risks - “encourage courage”… 4 days ago
- RT @BrandEconom101: On a scale of 1-5 today's @AdClubNY #theverticals panel ranked B2B branding as a 7! https://t.co/82V8tkcgSd 4 days ago
- ABC Owned Station Group Updates Its Local News App With a Bold Redesign
- The Crown’s Ratings Don’t Measure Up to Stranger Things, but the Audience Is a Valuable One
- Disney Brings the World of Star Wars: The Last Jedi to Facebook Instant Games
- Here’s Why HQ Trivia, the App That Could Replace Game Shows, Is So Popular
- How Interscope Teased Eminem’s New Album With Fake Pharma Ads That Were Almost Too Good
- Kevin Hart's over-the-top bathroom breakdown is peak 'SNL' hilarity
- Scarlett Johansson makes perfect return as Ivanka Trump on 'SNL'
- Dark vs. Light: 'Star Wars' fans storm social media with dueling 'Last Jedi' opinions
- Firefox users lose trust in Mozilla after a 'Mr. Robot' promo went horribly wrong
- Musk versus Bezos: Whose rocket is the biggest?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors