Posted on January 11, 2012, in Events and tagged advertising, app, Brunner, Brunnerworks, CEA, CES, Consumer Electronics, Consumer Electronics Association, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, digital, Ebay, Las Vegas, LG, media, Mobile, Quigley, Shaun, Shaun Quigley, Show, social, TV. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
- In her poignant essay, “Getting to Inclusion,” @DEFYyourGOLIATH President Yumi Prentice discusses how her friend's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- .@businessinsider took a look at DTC brand boom happening right now and how agencies are responding – including how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @SamDiGennaro: In @_DavidAngelo ‘s moving tribute to his father, a Korean War veteran, he reflects on how his father’s war experience an… 2 days ago
- Why should #SonicBranding be a priority for marketers? @KevinPerlmutter, EVP Chief of Innovation @Man_Made_Music, s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- .@DEFYyourGOLIATH founder and chairman @_DavidAngelo explains why he created a company called David&Goliath and how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Channing Dungey Is Leaving as ABC President and Will Be Replaced by Freeform’s Karey Burke
- This AR Story App Aims to Immerse Kids in the World Around Them
- Alexis Ohanian Will Interview Entrepreneurs Around the Country in a New Podcast, Business Schooled
- Colbert Snags a Slot on CBS After the Super Bowl, Just Not Right After
- How an Open Approach Can Help Independents Survive as Walled Gardens Decline
- Original Tamagotchi review: The reboot of the '90s classic is still addictive
- Fed-up moms respond to 'Can I cook a turkey in the microwave?'
- Get a 12-month PlayStation Plus membership on sale for $40 at Amazon, the cheapest we've seen all year
- Save $50 on Apple AirPods with Apple purchases — the Black Friday deal we've been waiting for
- Black Friday 2018 ads are here: Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Macy's, Kohl's, and more
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Mayra Langdon Riesman, Movie Website Creator, Dies at 64
- Channing Dungey, First Black Entertainment Executive at a Major Network, Is Leaving ABC
- Los Angeles Times Names Two Restaurant Critics to Replace Jonathan Gold
- CNN’s Jim Acosta Returns to the White House After Judge’s Ruling
- ‘No Morals’: Advertisers React to Facebook Report
The Hit Board Contributors