Posted on January 11, 2012, in Events and tagged advertising, app, Brunner, Brunnerworks, CEA, CES, Consumer Electronics, Consumer Electronics Association, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, digital, Ebay, Las Vegas, LG, media, Mobile, Quigley, Shaun, Shaun Quigley, Show, social, TV. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
- Congratulations to all the agencies named to @adage’s 2018 Agency A-List! We are thrilled to see our clients,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- RT @Communitarians: 2012 – Agency to watch 2013 – A list 2015 – A list 2016 – Multicultural agency of the year 2017 – A list 2018 – Multicu… 16 hours ago
- .@OrganicInc’s Chief Technology Officer, Sean Brown talks #CES with reporter @TonyaHallRadio and explains how machi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- .@smassiveLA: it’s an agency, not a punchline. Something Massive’s founder @RebColeman reminds us how to engage (or… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @TheSharkDaymond: More inspiration as you #RiseAndGrind to the top: @GayGaddis’ new book, #CowgirlPower, a field guide to help women fin… 4 days ago
- Marketers Need Structured Innovation to Achieve Real Progress
- How These 4 Brands Are Using Their Apps to Personalize Customer Experience
- NBC Olympics Weekend Ratings Declined From 2014
- How Brands Can Take Advantage of Instagram Stories
- 360i’s Fresh, Tech-Driven Thinking Pushed Its Clients to New Heights in 2017
- Turn your smartphone camera into a microscope with this 3D-printed accessory
- Download Apple's update to protect your iPhone from the Telugu bug
- So here's these dogs dressed up as Master Chief and Marcus Fenix
- Volcano in Indonesia unleashes massive explosion
- This Silicon Valley skier just gave the least impressive performance of the Winter Olympics
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Fox News Plans a Streaming Service for ‘Superfans’
- David Poindexter, 89, Who Used Media to Preach Family Planning, Dies
- Tools of Trump’s Fixer: Payouts, Intimidation and the Tabloids
- Advertising: Google Chrome Now Blocks Irksome Ads. That’s a Good Thing, Right?
- We Have Streaming Revenue, Too, Says NBC. And We Can Prove It.
The Hit Board Contributors