Posted on January 11, 2012, in Events and tagged advertising, app, Brunner, Brunnerworks, CEA, CES, Consumer Electronics, Consumer Electronics Association, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, digital, Ebay, Las Vegas, LG, media, Mobile, Quigley, Shaun, Shaun Quigley, Show, social, TV. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
- Wondering what #autonomousvehicles might mean for marketers? Listen to @GALEPartners CEO Brad Simms’ POV via… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- .@figliuloandp announced its first acquisition of NY-based tech and marketing startup @hungry_inc. Read more in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @T3thinktank: The #dogsoft3 sure are some lucky pups! Thanks to our PR agency, @digennaro they get to enjoy these yummy looking (even to… 4 days ago
- .@sandboxww’s SVP and Group Client Services Director, Nicole Turner, explains how #retailers can create meaningful… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- “Manual/service jobs are now being aspired to. Desk jobs are no longer as appealing to youth generations” #cassandrasessions 6 days ago
- Niantic Launches Pokemon Go Travel Video Series, Global Catch Challenge
- Ashton Kutcher’s Nonprofit Organization Fighting Child Sex Abuse Rebrands After 5 Years
- Ikea Had a Fun Response to the Sale of the World’s Most Expensive Painting
- Sexual Harassment Allegations Upended the Two Shows That Put Netflix and Amazon on the Map
- Heathrow Brings Back the Holiday Bears and Tells Their Whole 50-Year Love Story
- Lenny Letter writer releases statement on divesting from Lena Dunham and her 'well-known racism'
- Grab some of the hottest games via Best Buy for only $30 now through Nov. 25
- Celebrate Transgender Day of Resilience with these stunning posters and poems
- KFC designs a $10,000 tent for people want to hide from the internet
- Are Silicon Valley's 'Hangover Cures' the Real Deal?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Glenn Thrush, New York Times Reporter, Accused of Sexual Misconduct
- The Bird and Beyond: 11 Perfect Podcasts for Thanksgiving
- Advertising: Pizza Is Partisan, and Advertisers Are Still Adjusting
- How ABC Found a Surprise Hit in ‘The Good Doctor’
- ‘Justice League’ a Disappointing No. 1 as ‘Wonder’ Surprises
The Hit Board Contributors