Posted on February 6, 2012, in Social Media and tagged advertising, All Things D, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, DigiDay, social bowl, social media, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@amackaysim of @Engine_USA explains how marketers can tackle a tricky landscape when Americans are more divided th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- “I instantly knew the iPhone was going to change my life, and therefore change the way most people live their lives… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- A HUGE congratulations to global creative agency @B__REEL for being named among the Top 10 Most Innovative Companie… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- .@Organicinc’s VP, Strategic Services Dave Lewis stresses the importance of targeting strategy and the ways in whic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Congratulations to all the agencies named to @adage’s 2018 Agency A-List! We are thrilled to see our clients,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- P&G Will Cut Another $400 Million in Agency, Production Costs
- Diageo Joins 'Free the Bid' Effort to Hire More Women Directors
- Saturday Morning's Geoff Edwards Joins R/GA's L.A. Office
- Deadline Alert: Enter the Q Award, a New Creativity Awards Honor, by Today!
- 11 Ad Leaders on #MeToo and How to Effect Real Change
- The Facebook Journalism Project Teamed Up With the Society of Professional Journalists
- Facebook Is Offering More Clarity on Some of Its Ad Metrics
- Just How Pervasive Is Technology in Our Lives?
- Panda Express Selects Wolfgang as Agency of Record
- Twitter Tightened Up the Requirements for Its Amplify Publisher Program
- People shared tales of their nightmare roommates and they are beyond horrifying
- These girls are smashing stereotypes with their huge flame-throwing robots
- Michael B. Jordan had the perfect response to this tweet about him still living with his parents
- 14 Stephen King quotes about writing you totally need to hang on your wall
- Thousands of people are apparently gathering to say 'wow' like Owen Wilson
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Anna dello Russo, Street-Style Star, Decides to Move On
- As Conservatives Gather, Anger at the News Media Runs Deep
- With Florida Shooting Survivors, N.R.A. Spokeswoman Holds Back. With Conservatives, It’s a Different Story.
- Comedian Going to White House Correspondents’ Dinner. What About Trump?
- In This #MeToo Moment, Academy Awards Want to Spotlight the Films
The Hit Board Contributors