Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@conversant's @mattmartella explains how marketers can avoid going down the 18-month “road to regret” by consideri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- .@avisystems is making noise in the AV tech space. Find out how this company continues to grow and why being an ESO… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- .@equals3ai's cognitive assistant, Lucy, is all grown up. Learn more about her evolution and how much she's transfo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- DGC's newest conference room got a makeover, courtesy of @romanjody1! Check out the video of how it all came to lif… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- The 22nd Annual #Webbys Nominees have been announced and @B__Reel wants your vote! The global creative agency is no… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Amazon Will Keep Streaming Thursday Night Football for the Next 2 Seasons
- The ‘Palau Pledge,’ a Small Nation’s Bold Environmental Effort, Just Won a Top Global Ad Honor
- ‘It’s a Tide Ad’ Joins Fearless Girl in Winning D&AD Awards’ Top Honors for 2018
- Have We Underestimated the Power of the Hashtag?
- Pinterest Is Beta-Testing a Way to Factor Skin Tone Into Beauty-Related Searches
- John Legend's texts to Kanye West proves he's as kind and perfect as he seems
- Suspected serial killer caught after relative shares DNA with genealogy websites
- Amazon plans to give Alexa a 'memory'
- Amazon jacks up the price of Prime from $99 to $119
- Survivor leaves 5-star eyeliner review because it stayed perfectly intact after car crash
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors