Posted on March 7, 2012, in SXSWi, Tips and tagged 2012, advertising, Austin, business, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, frog design, Interactive, Marketing, networking, PR, Public Relations, social media, South by Southwest, SXSW, sxsw interactive, SXSWi, tech, technology, Texas, tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@GeometryGlobal's @heidischoeneck shares the most meaningful campaigns of her career via @CampaignLiveUS campaignlive.com/article/career… 13 hours ago
- Need an AM wake up? @gsdm's "relentlessly upbeat" campaign for @SouthwestAir, @Adweek's ad of the day, should do it: adweek.com/news/advertisi… 15 hours ago
- .@GrupoGallegos launches new campaign with Hispanic TV icon El Chavo for @RealCalifmilk via @mediapost mediapost.com/publications/a… 1 day ago
- Ai isn't about faking being human, it's about consumer intent & the role bots play in fulfilling it @petesena… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- "Now you don't have to be a quarterback to be famous, social media allows anyone on the team to build a fan base" @SeanFinnegan #AWNewYork 1 day ago
- Insights From Some of the Industry's Mad Men and Women
- Molson Coors Sets Media Agency Review for U.S., Canada and U.K.
- Mars Kicks Off International Media Buying Review
- Agencies, You're on Notice: Your Clients Are Likely Prepping for Reviews in the Coming Year, Survey Finds
- Here's What Happened to Ogilvy Vet and Data Evangelist Dimitri Maex
- Quaker's Month-Long 'Oatober' Campaign Includes 31 Different Oat Recipes
- Walmart Picks Haworth to Run Its $650 Million U.S. Media Account
- How the Dictionary Triumphed on Twitter During the Presidential Debate
- Snapchat Users Are Spending 78 Seconds on Average Playing Under Armour's Cam Newton Game
- Ad Veteran and Composer of 'The Oscar Meyer Wiener Song' Dies at 87
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors