Posted on March 13, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Digital Advertising, Events, Networking, Social Media, SXSWi, The Hit Board and tagged Austin, C.J. Cunniff, DGC, DiGennaron Communications, lead management, networking, SmartLead, SXSWi. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Chad Peplinski of @conversant shares why people and technology are the keys to ensuring #BrandSafety: bit.ly/2sU31rM 14 hours ago
- RT @SamDiGennaro: In discussion w Sir Martin @WPP, @RealRonHoward shouts out Courteney Monroe @NatGeo -Remarkable experimentation in elevat… 23 hours ago
- Sir Martin Sorrell on stage about egos in our business: "Check their egos at the door and allow for division from within." #CannesLions 1 day ago
- RT @jongos: Martin Sorrell: "You mean Good people are difficult?" Robert Kraft: "Good people are different. Life is about execution." #Ca… 1 day ago
- If people are really talented, I'll put up with a lot of guff. - Robert Kraft at the #CannesLions 1 day ago
- Police Raid Havas Headquarters Amid a Probe Into Party at CES
- Cannes Clash: Publicis Groupe's Pull-Out Shocks Marketers and Agencies
- Humanium Metal Initiative Takes Innovation Grand Prix
- Whirlpool Wins Creative Data Grand Prix for Putting Washing Machines in Schools
- 'Boost Your Voice' Election Day Campaign Takes Promo & Activation Grand Prix at Cannes
- Sir John Hegarty and 4 Stars From Adweek’s Creative 100 on How Creativity Can Change the World
- A Stand-Alone App for Creators of Facebook Live Videos Is on Its Way
- Facebook Page Admins Have a New Way to Control Creators’ Tags in Branded Content
- Facebook Is Testing a New Video Tab in Its Apps’ Navigation Bars
- Microsoft and Gimlet Creative Are Launching a Branded Podcast About Technology and Humanity
- Every single Stephen King novella, ranked
- The first 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' reviews are in
- Explore dishes from the weird and wonderful world of 'Twin Peaks'
- Mets fan proves you should either hold your baby or catch a foul ball — not both
- Virgin Media thinks 800,000 users should change their router passwords
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors