Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Experts share thoughts on the staying power of @harleydavidson's Heritage Softail Classic via @adweek @UpperEastRob adweek.com/news/advertisi… 22 hours ago
- .@seaniebee catches up w @fly_helo co-founder Justin Moore-Lewy on the future of the prod industry + lessons learned tinyurl.com/zp79ag6 2 days ago
- This afternoon, our CEO/President @SamDiGennaro takes the stage at @AMIN_Worldwide Biz Development Summit w/ @LauraPetrecca of @USATODAY 2 days ago
- RT @jessicawohl: Shake Shack VP tells #ANAMasters “the bigger we get, the smaller we need to act.” $SHAK and now retelling the fries fail s… 5 days ago
- .@doubleverify introduces new in-app mobile viewability certified partners @AOL, @xadinc, @Pocketmath, @UberMedia bit.ly/2eVemBR 6 days ago
- JW Marriott Is Ditching the Typical Commercial for Branded Travel Series
- Giphy Is Serving Up 1 Billion GIFs a Day, but Is It Making Any Money?
- Hearst Previews New Content and Sponsorship Opportunities at MagFront
- 10 of the Stars Who've Made the USO the Biggest Celebrity Brand in History
- Matthew Weiner Heads to Amazon for His Next TV Move After Mad Men
- Scientology is a 'beautiful religion' says famous Scientologist
- Apple's Jonathan Ive is designing a Christmas tree this year
- Remorseful celebrity Justin Timberlake has learned a lot about voting booth selfies
- Rape survivor creates powerful photo series to break taboos
- Northern lights put on a stunning show in the UK
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors