Posted on May 24, 2012, in DiGennaro Communications, Networking, Social Media, Speaking, Tips and tagged DGC, DiGennaro Communications, I Have An Idea, Portfolio Night. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- See the PSA from @GSDM & @AdCouncil to see how you can lend a hand to those effected by the LA flood @creativitymag creativity-online.com/work/ad-counci… 15 hours ago
- Sick of pop-ups? So is #Google – execs comment on the search engine's interstitial crack-down via @CampaignLiveUS campaignlive.com/article/google… 1 day ago
- .@MelinaEx of @WeAreFetch discusses the past, present & future of #chatbots via @HuffingtonPost x @AdvertisingWeek: advertisingweek.com/360/article/-t… 2 days ago
- .@synergydom of Synergy US says brands need to look closer at the opportunity for women in sports via @business bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 3 days ago
- “I'm not selling gender and diversity equality. I'm making people want to buy it” - @cindygallop via @adage adage.com/article/news/c… 4 days ago
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners Names Margaret Johnson Chief Creative Officer, Derek Robson President
- Intel Taps TBWA/Chiat/Day for Global B-to-B Creative
- Y&R Tapped as Lead Agency for 2020 Census
- Cheil Looks to Rebuild Barbarian Group as CEO Peter Kim Departs
- Despite Strong Second-Quarter Results, Sorrell Says WPP Must Integrate Better
- Facebook's Vertical Videos Are About to Appear in Your Mobile News Feed
- This Study From Nielsen and Google Says YouTube and Linear TV Help Each Other
- Clinton Fires Back on Race With Ad Featuring Trump's Own Comments About 'the Blacks'
- Minnesota Lottery Rallies Vikings Fans for an Epic Battle in Ad for Its New Scratch-Off Game
- Nielsen Has Increased Its U.S. TV Homes Estimate for the First Time in 2 Years
- Banking is tough when you're an immigrant. This app changes that
- This 2-year-old sings the best alphabet in America. Period.
- BMW previews James Bond-like 'Remote View 3D' for new 5 Series
- Will VR ever be mainstream or will it remain a niche?
- North Carolina students allowed to use restrooms matching their gender identity, judge rules
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Feature: Inside Facebook’s (Totally Insane, Unintentionally Gigantic, Hyperpartisan) Political-Media Machine
- Frank Ocean’s ‘Blonde’ Amplifies Discord in the Music Business
- Common Sense: How Philippe Dauman Lost the Battle for Viacom
- State of the Art: Gawker’s Gone. Long Live Gawker.
- U.S. Open Draws Crowds to Times Square With Promise of Mega-Selfies
The Hit Board Contributors