Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @WBJonline: How Anna Blue is keeping her organization girl powered bizj.us/1pmokf 2 days ago
- RT @Lindsay_Stein: Check out how @rauxaagency helped refresh nonprofit Keep America Beautiful (@kabtweet)with a new logo and campaign: http… 3 days ago
- .@sparksandhoney launches new commerce report – Truth, Trust and The Future of Commerce – diving into the “Fourth I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Viral media company @9GAG is launching a late night talk show @DeplorableDweck, and @TomLeopold from Cheers and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- “Every different social channel should be considered your brand’s home - you just don’t know which door a consumer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- South Korea came up with a very creative tactic to use against Sweden in the World Cup
- Artificial 'earthquake' detected in Mexico after World Cup goal
- Warner Bros. is cracking down on Harry Potter festivals, and fans are not pleased
- Tom Hanks saves Shakespeare through the magic of improv
- The iPhone 3GS is going back on sale, but for a limited time and only in South Korea
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Advertising: Mobile Apps Are Musts for Most Brands, as Long as Users Like Them
- Amazon Tightens Grip on a New Medium: Live Streams of Video Games
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Sells a Record-Setting $180 Million in Tickets
- Goodbye, Denver Post. Hello, Blockchain.
- Boston Globe Columnist Suspended After Review Finds Fabrications
The Hit Board Contributors