Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Looking for tips on what to do/see at #AWNewYork? Check out the Hit Board for DGC’s can’t miss events! #DGCAdWeek thehitboard.com/2016/09/23/dgc… 1 day ago
- We're excited to introduce our first #TraininginTransit! Looking for some last-minute media training? Read more here thehitboard.com/2016/09/23/are… 2 days ago
- It's a lot of fun + it all starts with the story. You can't get anything until you have the foundation of a good story. @SteveGolin #ymd16 2 days ago
- 'Being persistent, being annoying, and not giving up, leads to beautiful results' - @cofalusi @ogilvyny #ymd16 2 days ago
- In order to succeed, you need to have a POV, but you also need to know when to take time to listen @laversano @ogilvyny #ymd16 #YouMatterDay 2 days ago
- Read Dentsu's Full Statement About Overcharging Clients in Japan
- ANA Applauds Dentsu, Calls Major Marketers' Audits 'Appropriate'
- Dentsu Notifies Client Toyota of 'Irregularities' Around Media Transactions in Japan
- Kelly Clark Returns to WPP's GroupM as Global CEO
- Publicis Creates 'Revolutionary' Model: Single-Country P&Ls
- Google's 4 New Advertising Moves Collectively Take Direct Aim at TV Budgets
- Live TV Declines Have Slowed, but Homes With Netflix and Hulu Watch Fewer Channels
- The United Nations Just Launched Its Own Social Media App
- Snapchat Just Debuted Video-Enabled Sunglasses for Its First Hardware Product
- Snapchat Wants to Help Register Users to Vote in November
- What's the deal with that wild Pen Pineapple Apple Pen video?
- India to ratify Paris Agreement climate pact on Oct. 2
- Uber makes itself part of the public transport route in Australia
- Chris Hemsworth is pumped for his Aussie football team, the Western Bulldogs
- Cam Newton dons MLK shirt before game in Charlotte
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Mediator: A Moment of Truth for Presidential Debate Moderators
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- New Snapchat Channel to Look at Final Leg of Presidential Campaign
- Retro Report: Difficult Questions: How Much the Clinton-Trump Debates Matter
- Advertising: Making Video Ads That Work on Facebook’s Silent Screen
The Hit Board Contributors