Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- See the PSA from @GSDM & @AdCouncil to see how you can lend a hand to those effected by the LA flood @creativitymag creativity-online.com/work/ad-counci… 2 days ago
- Sick of pop-ups? So is #Google – execs comment on the search engine's interstitial crack-down via @CampaignLiveUS campaignlive.com/article/google… 3 days ago
- .@MelinaEx of @WeAreFetch discusses the past, present & future of #chatbots via @HuffingtonPost x @AdvertisingWeek: advertisingweek.com/360/article/-t… 4 days ago
- .@synergydom of Synergy US says brands need to look closer at the opportunity for women in sports via @business bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 5 days ago
- “I'm not selling gender and diversity equality. I'm making people want to buy it” - @cindygallop via @adage adage.com/article/news/c… 6 days ago
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners Names Margaret Johnson Chief Creative Officer, Derek Robson President
- Intel Taps TBWA/Chiat/Day for Global B-to-B Creative
- Y&R Tapped as Lead Agency for 2020 Census
- Cheil Looks to Rebuild Barbarian Group as CEO Peter Kim Departs
- Despite Strong Second-Quarter Results, Sorrell Says WPP Must Integrate Better
- Even Spotify Is Surprised by the Huge Success of Its Discover Weekly Playlists
- Welcome to the New Golden Age of Audio
- Celebrities Are Flocking to Podcasts, but Will They Stick Around?
- Major Brands Are Betting Big on Podcasts, and It Seems to Be Paying Off
- Facebook's Vertical Videos Are About to Appear in Your Mobile News Feed
- Chance the Rapper wore cool overalls to the VMAs
- All the dazzling and questionable looks from the 2016 VMA red carpet
- Team SoloMid wins the 'League of Legends' NA LCS Summer championship
- Beyonce and Blue Ivy get in formation on VMA red carpet
- Crew of simulated Mars mission 'returns' to Earth after one year
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Feature: Inside Facebook’s (Totally Insane, Unintentionally Gigantic, Hyperpartisan) Political-Media Machine
- Frank Ocean’s ‘Blonde’ Amplifies Discord in the Music Business
- Common Sense: How Philippe Dauman Lost the Battle for Viacom
- State of the Art: Gawker’s Gone. Long Live Gawker.
- U.S. Open Draws Crowds to Times Square With Promise of Mega-Selfies
The Hit Board Contributors