Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Experts share thoughts on the staying power of @harleydavidson's Heritage Softail Classic via @adweek @UpperEastRob adweek.com/news/advertisi… 20 hours ago
- .@seaniebee catches up w @fly_helo co-founder Justin Moore-Lewy on the future of the prod industry + lessons learned tinyurl.com/zp79ag6 2 days ago
- This afternoon, our CEO/President @SamDiGennaro takes the stage at @AMIN_Worldwide Biz Development Summit w/ @LauraPetrecca of @USATODAY 2 days ago
- RT @jessicawohl: Shake Shack VP tells #ANAMasters “the bigger we get, the smaller we need to act.” $SHAK and now retelling the fries fail s… 5 days ago
- .@doubleverify introduces new in-app mobile viewability certified partners @AOL, @xadinc, @Pocketmath, @UberMedia bit.ly/2eVemBR 6 days ago
- Giphy Is Serving Up 1 Billion GIFs a Day, but Is It Making Any Money?
- Hearst Previews New Content and Sponsorship Opportunities at MagFront
- 10 of the Stars Who've Made the USO the Biggest Celebrity Brand in History
- Matthew Weiner Heads to Amazon for His Next TV Move After Mad Men
- Bordeaux Shakes Off Its Stuffiness With a New Video Series That's Not for Wine Snobs
- Niall Horan, Ewan McGregor, Isla Fisher play a horrifying game with James Corden
- True stories: When my phone fell into the toilet
- India wants regional languages added in every phone sold in the country
- Australian man narrates 2 kangaroos kickboxing like it's NBD
- Maisie Williams getting wildly excited about 'Bake Off' is all of us
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors