Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Who doesn’t like @Cinnabon? No one! Go check out the panel @T3thinktank submitted to @sxsw #PanelPicker with featur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Hear @trailerparkinc CEO @zihla discuss creativity and specialization on today’s @movidiam Creative Leaders Podcast… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @Movidiam: "Sometimes (you need to) stretch yourself to look for talents that you might not even think you need." Steve Red CCO of @red… 4 days ago
- VOTE NOW! #SXSW 2019 PanelPicker is now open! panelpicker.sxsw.com https://t.co/o4eCfnxlXy 1 week ago
- Panelists @epuentes and @richtechbush both agree that #education is #blockchain's largest challenge today, but havi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Agency Brief: Soul, sisters and selfies
- If I knew then what I knew now ... I wouldn't have worked so many weekends
- LVMH chooses Dentsu Aegis Network for its North American media business
- How many agency people does it take to run an account? Not nearly as many as clients think
- Join Twitch, Waymo, Girlboss, GE Ventures and Blacture at Ad Age Next
- Amazon Is Losing Its Smart Speaker Dominance, According to New Report
- Barbarian’s New Receptionist Is an Echo Show Named ‘Barb’
- Chuck Norris Gets Replaced by Truck Norris in This Wonderfully Over-the-Top Toyota Spot
- The Top 20,000 Facebook Pages Posted More Content During the Second Quarter of 2018
- Everyone Is Your Mom in This Crazy Delta Stunt That Guilts You Into Flying Home
- Save $60 on this device that's seven chargers in one
- Learn to build your own video games with this set of Unity development online courses
- Surprise! Netflix suddenly cancels 'The Break with Michelle Wolf'
- Here's why the feds are freaked out about a drone attack
- Netflix is testing ads and people are freaking out
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors