Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@Communitarians just announced the hiring of highly-awarded creative and former SS+K CCO Bobby Hershfield as VP, E… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- What trends will impact the digital workplace in 2018? @Hacker_agency's @MichaelGoerz gives his thoughts on how #AI… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- With debate over what the true “Fourth Screen” will be for marketers in the near future, @rkurfehs of @organicinc a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- “When it comes to connecting with modern, mobile-first consumers in 2018, marketers’ starting point will be the dig… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- .@MarniRaitt from @digennaro and Good Day New York’s @BaruchShemtov hanging on the ice with Mickey, Minnie, Donald,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- YouTube Is Finally Addressing Brand Safety Fears With These 3 Changes
- Voice Reigned at CES 2018, but Diversity Was Still Elusive
- The Secret to Retail Tech Success Isn’t the Tech. It’s the Planning and Training
- BlackBerry Introduces ‘Jarvis,’ a New Security Platform for Connected Cars
- How Sweet’N Low Taught Americans to Say No to Sugar
- Kimmel gets couples to compare how long they think their sexual encounters last
- 'Star Wars' stars totally shut down the men who edited the film to remove all the women
- David Harbour from 'Stranger Things' makes another big fan promise for lots of retweets
- TV channel Spike is no longer, so its social media manager had a field day
- Anna Kendrick was confused for another Anna K. Oh, she noticed.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- State of the Art: It’s Time for Apple to Build a Less-Addictive iPhone
- The Awl and The Hairpin, Eccentric Showcases for Writers, Are Shutting Down
- Ditching Spike in Favor of Kevin Costner and Some Mean Teens
- ‘The Greatest Showman’ Soundtrack Repeats at No. 1
- The Delicate Dance of a Progressive C.E.O. in the Trump Era
The Hit Board Contributors