Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Ford's former chief brand officer joins Airbnb, Elliott returns to GS&P and Joan expands creative team
- ANA report on in-housing isn't telling the full story, says 4A's
- Today is the early bird deadline for Ad Age's 2019 Agency A-List and Creativity Awards
- What scares me ... industry insiders reveal their worst fears
- Agency Brief: The Curious Case of Wendy Clark
- On the Adweek Podcast: Challenger Brands
- Hulu Subscribers Can Add On Starz Ahead of Outlander Season 4 Premiere
- How Brands Can Traverse These 3 Common Music Partnership Misconceptions
- The More, the Merrier: 6 People Can Now Participate in Video Chats via Instagram Direct
- Brands Should Take a Stand on Societal Issues But Avoid ‘Goodwashing,’ Study Says
- How to be an ally who stands with transgender people
- Reddit partners with Patreon to offer up a special flair, put a focus on creator communities
- 'Starlink: Battle for Atlas' review: Blissful, space-faring fun
- The Trump administration says there are two sexes. The science says they're wrong.
- Please listen to this donkey belt out like like an opera singer
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Critic’s Notebook: Fox News and Trump Reboot a Fearmongering TV Drama From 2014
- Bill Cosby, Appealing Conviction, Hires 12th Firm and 20th Lawyer
- Mediator: At the Border Town That the News Cycle Has Left Behind
- Blumhouse Studio, Scary at the Box Office, Gets Serious About TV
- ‘Halloween’ Rides Scary-Movie Nostalgia to No. 1 at the Box Office
The Hit Board Contributors