Posted on July 2, 2012, in Cannes, Cannes Lions, DiGennaro Communications and tagged Barbara Lippert, Cannes, Cannes Lions, Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, digital, MediaPost, social, social media. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@Carlsberg’s beer made w/133-yr-old yeast that forever changed beer is surprisingly tasty read.bi/2jL0hG8 @BusinessInsider #Rebrew 14 hours ago
- RT @lauriekeith: My first CES: What I saw, learned and questioned mklnd.com/2jFnRU1 via @marketingland #CES2017 #CES #technology cc:… 5 days ago
- Want to help give Obama the largest standing ovation? Join @deepfocus @giphy & @nowthisnews for The Standing O here: thestandingo.co 5 days ago
- Amy Harris of @huddledmassesm explains why transparency & honesty are the keys to success for tech via @MediaPost : mediapost.com/publications/a… 5 days ago
- RT @gaintheory: Manjiry Tamhane @gaintheory Global CEO talks to @CampaignLiveUS about @CES #CES2017 twitter.com/CampaignLiveUS… 1 week ago
- FCB Hires mcgarrybowen's Global CMO to Fill Top Communications Role
- This Is Us, the Season's Breakout Hit, Has Been Renewed for 2 More Seasons
- VSA Partners Promotes William Rosen to Chief Executive Officer
- NFL and AwesomenessTV Want to Win Over Young Fans With a New Video Series
- Snapchat Is Now Pitching Brands on Sequential Video Ads
- A tech company is making employees walk 10,000 steps a day, or do push-ups if they fail
- 'Unstoppable' Priyanka Chopra bags second successive People's Choice Award for 'Quantico'
- This comedian's parody of the Apple AirPods ad is hilarious AF
- People are obsessing over a photo app and it's easy to see why
- Why a former employee thinks Apple is 'boring' under Tim Cook
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors