Posted on August 15, 2012, in Company Culture, Events, The Hit Board, Video and tagged Abbey Klaassen, Ad Age, Ad Age Media Buzz, agency competition, agency teams, DGC, DiGennaro Communications, friendly competition, MEC, MEC Ideas, MEC New York, MEC NY, media, Media Buzz, Nat Ives, trivia. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Congratulations to @scottequals3, founder and managing partner @equals3ai, for being named as one of The Internati… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- .@digennaro is proud to introduce its latest addition to #TeamDGC — Mark Martin, Chief Financial Officer. Mark is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- .@Communitarians just announced the hiring of highly-awarded creative and former SS+K CCO Bobby Hershfield as VP, E… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What trends will impact the digital workplace in 2018? @Hacker_agency's @MichaelGoerz gives his thoughts on how #AI… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- With debate over what the true “Fourth Screen” will be for marketers in the near future, @rkurfehs of @organicinc a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Anna Faris Pushes Kind Protein Bars by Reading Horrible Reviews of Rival Products
- These 6 Digital Stats on Alexa, Brand Safety and Snapchat Grabbed Our Attention This Week
- Was This Little-Known British Ad the Most Emotionally Engaging of 2017?
- HGTV Launched a Design Assistant Facebook Messenger Bot
- Mars Puts $1.4 Billion-Plus Global Media Business in Review, Looks to Consolidate With One Agency
- Insane video shows tree falling just inches from woman and her baby in a stroller
- You can watch a new trailer for 'Super Troopers 2' right meow
- City advertises for a graphic design job, and damn they need help
- 'Paddington 2' is the best-reviewed film of all time on Rotten Tomatoes
- Michael Douglas' sexual harassment accuser tells her side of the story
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors