Posted on June 4, 2013, in The Hit Board and tagged 4As, Art Director's Club, Cindy Gallop, CLIO Awards, FID, Let's Make the Industry 50/50, Mandy Gilbert, Monte Isom, Sam DiGennaro, Social Media Week, Tomorrow Awards. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Congratulations to all the agencies named to @adage’s 2018 Agency A-List! We are thrilled to see our clients,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- RT @Communitarians: 2012 – Agency to watch 2013 – A list 2015 – A list 2016 – Multicultural agency of the year 2017 – A list 2018 – Multicu… 16 hours ago
- .@OrganicInc’s Chief Technology Officer, Sean Brown talks #CES with reporter @TonyaHallRadio and explains how machi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- .@smassiveLA: it’s an agency, not a punchline. Something Massive’s founder @RebColeman reminds us how to engage (or… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @TheSharkDaymond: More inspiration as you #RiseAndGrind to the top: @GayGaddis’ new book, #CowgirlPower, a field guide to help women fin… 4 days ago
- Marketers Need Structured Innovation to Achieve Real Progress
- How These 4 Brands Are Using Their Apps to Personalize Customer Experience
- NBC Olympics Weekend Ratings Declined From 2014
- How Brands Can Take Advantage of Instagram Stories
- 360i’s Fresh, Tech-Driven Thinking Pushed Its Clients to New Heights in 2017
- Turn your smartphone camera into a microscope with this 3D-printed accessory
- Download Apple's update to protect your iPhone from the Telugu bug
- So here's these dogs dressed up as Master Chief and Marcus Fenix
- Volcano in Indonesia unleashes massive explosion
- This Silicon Valley skier just gave the least impressive performance of the Winter Olympics
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Fox News Plans a Streaming Service for ‘Superfans’
- David Poindexter, 89, Who Used Media to Preach Family Planning, Dies
- Tools of Trump’s Fixer: Payouts, Intimidation and the Tabloids
- Advertising: Google Chrome Now Blocks Irksome Ads. That’s a Good Thing, Right?
- We Have Streaming Revenue, Too, Says NBC. And We Can Prove It.
The Hit Board Contributors