Posted on June 4, 2013, in The Hit Board and tagged 4As, Art Director's Club, Cindy Gallop, CLIO Awards, FID, Let's Make the Industry 50/50, Mandy Gilbert, Monte Isom, Sam DiGennaro, Social Media Week, Tomorrow Awards. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Horizon Media aims for more than half its ad deals to be guaranteed on business outcomes in next five years
- Carol H. Williams on life as a black woman in advertising
- Isobar gets its first U.S. CCO, Droga5 promotes two ECDs
- Walmart takes online ad sales in house, dealing huge blow to WPP unit
- Agency Brief: Introducing the Ditch
- This NYC Pop-Up Arcade Lets Visitors Experience Firsthand the Future of Storytelling
- Plexo Capital Partner Lo Toney on Why VCs Shouldn’t Treat CPG Brands Like Tech Startups
- These 3 Challenger Brands Have a Bigger Purpose Than Just Profits and Growth
- People of Color Need to Be Given a Chance to Succeed in Adland Rather Than Just Fulfilling a Quota
- Nike Is Using Instagram’s IGTV to Share the Stories of Four Female Athletes
- Out of traffic, into a ditch: Why Waze on snowy mountain roads could be a bad idea
- 'Barry' season 2 trailer is all about comical introspection
- Sex robots are a hot trend for online porn
- Congrats to Bowser, the next President of Nintendo of America
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft's charged with soliciting prostitution
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- David Horowitz, 81, Dies; TV Consumer Advocate Cried, ‘Fight Back!’
- Jussie Smollett Won’t Be on Final Episodes of ‘Empire’ Season
- Billionaire Wins Defamation Case Against Australian Media Group
- Jussie Smollett, After Arrest, Returns to Work on ‘Empire’
- USA Today Searched Old Yearbooks for Blackface Photos. It Found One Published by Its Editor.
The Hit Board Contributors