Posted on September 27, 2013, in Advertising Week, DiGennaro Communications, Social Media, The Hit Board and tagged Advertising Week, Anheuser Busch, Chris Holdren, Citi, Fast Company, Jennifer Breithaupt, Live for the Applause, Live Nation, Made in America, music, Paul Chibe, Russell Wallach, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Tyler Gray. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- This weekend, DGC bid a fond farewell to the greatest show on earth! Congratulations, @RinglingBros, on 146 amazing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- Check out Galileo Research & Strategy Consultancy's research on Pres. Trump & your social media habits via @Forbes: forbes.com/sites/laurenco… 4 days ago
- .@NewYorkFestival Just Who Owns Creativity? Panel looked at creativity's future w/ panelists from @organicinc,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- If you're talking about data/tech/people, the core recommendation is to start with the end in mind - Linda Shea @ORCIntl @Engine_USA #MPIOT 4 days ago
- Take a good at what your consumers & shoppers are actually doing & understand the tools used - Matt DePratter of @CatapultMktg #MPIOT 4 days ago
- Depeche Mode Turns Over Its Facebook Page to Fans -- for an Entire Year
- GroupM Names First 'Chief Transformation Officer'
- CP&B Global CEO Lori Senecal to Leave Advertising
- Amnesty International's 'The Refugee Nation' and McCann New York Are Top Winners at the 2017 One Show
- The Great Wall: Steve Hayden Remembers Ogilvy's Chris Wall
- Snapchat Introduces Custom Stories for Collaborating With Friends
- Airbnb CMO Wants to Meet Women and ‘Creatives of Color’ at Cannes
- Pinterest Just Served Up Better Ways to Find Recipes, Ingredients and Full Dishes
- After Dominating YouTube, James Corden Is Setting His Sights on Snapchat, With a New Original Series
- Freelance Photographer’s Shot of Manchester Bombing Victim Dominates Front-Page Newspaper Coverage
- Alec Baldwin's young daughter has her own Trump impression in the works
- 'Come From Away' is the musical about 9/11 everyone is talking about. Here's why.
- Elon Musk told Donald Trump what to do about the Paris Climate Agreement
- The entire country of Sweden is listed on Airbnb
- Facebook just announced two new ways to drag your friends into Live videos
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Movie Ticket Sales Sagging? Time to Bring Out the Toys
- Harry Styles Becomes 2nd One Direction Member With a Solo No. 1
- Op-Ed Contributor: Monica Lewinsky: Roger Ailes’s Dream Was My Nightmare
- Billy Bush, Former ‘Today’ Host, Plans Comeback After Lewd Trump Recording
- Op-Ed Contributor: The Censors’ Disappearing Vibrator
The Hit Board Contributors