Posted on January 30, 2015, in Advertising, Business, DiGennaro Communications, Social Media, Super Bowl, Video and tagged advertising, Brand Bowl, Marketing, Public Relations, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@adclubny and @interpublicIPG address the lack of Black Women in Advertising #impartoftruth adage.com/article/agency… 16 hours ago
- #TeamDGC watched @SamDiGennaro, @erindonahue & Claire Eisenberg discuss their biggest #SXSW takeaways at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Our CEO & Founder, @SamDiGennaro, shares some of the best and brightest activations from @sxsw. Check it out here: linkedin.com/pulse/explore-… 3 days ago
- Congrats to Dan Levy of @facebook and all the winners of @adage's 40 Under 40 List. See the full list of execs here adage.com/article/specia… 4 days ago
- .@MECideas' @whitneyfishman shares her thoughts on @sxsw. Check out her takeaways from the festival in @LBBOnline lbbonline.com/news/sxsw-redu… 1 week ago
- There Are Fewer Than 100 Black Women Execs in Adland
- Anomaly Taps Award-Winning Creatives on Dove, Burger King to Lead L.A. Office
- Marketers Halting YouTube Buys Puts Pressure on Media Shops
- AB InBev Kicks Off Global Media Agency Review
- U.S. Hispanic Agencies: Final Deadline to Enter Wave Festival Is March 24
- Adobe and IBM Are Rolling Out More Artificial Intelligence Tools for Brands
- Amid an Advertiser Exodus, Even YouTube’s Own Ads Are Running on Vile Content
- Twin Peaks Fans Are Salivating Over Mysterious Pie Billboards That Suddenly Popped Up
- Listeners Get to Give the Green Light on Podcast Pickups in Panoply’s Pilot Project
- AMI Cuts Staff at Us Weekly
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- One Nation, Under Fox: 18 Hours With a Network That Shapes America
- Bits: Farhad’s and Mike’s Week in Tech: YouTube’s Problematic Advertising
- Welcome to the Podcast. First, a Word From Our Celebrity.
- How to Log Off of Facebook Forever, With All Its Perks and Pitfalls
- Skip Williamson, Underground Cartoonist, Dies at 72
The Hit Board Contributors