Posted on January 30, 2015, in Advertising, Business, DiGennaro Communications, Social Media, Super Bowl, Video and tagged advertising, Brand Bowl, Marketing, Public Relations, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- What trends will impact the digital workplace in 2018? @Hacker_agency's @MichaelGoerz gives his thoughts on how #AI… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- With debate over what the true “Fourth Screen” will be for marketers in the near future, @rkurfehs of @organicinc a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- “When it comes to connecting with modern, mobile-first consumers in 2018, marketers’ starting point will be the dig… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- .@MarniRaitt from @digennaro and Good Day New York’s @BaruchShemtov hanging on the ice with Mickey, Minnie, Donald,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Congrats to @AdClubNY‘s @andyawards for announcing its idea-first, category-free call for entries. Check out 2018’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- IBM Watson Partners With Data Marketer Jivox for Ads That Change With the Weather
- CVS Will Stop Altering Beauty Images in Stores and Online
- Niantic Details Pokemon Go’s New Community Day Event
- Toyota Returns to the Super Bowl After Sitting It Out Last Year
- Indie Agency Launches Team Dedicated to Infusing Emerging Tech Into All Creative
- Arnold Schwarzenegger shares support for 'True Lies' co-star Eliza Dushku: 'I'm shocked and saddened'
- Never lose your dog again with the help of this tracker
- Brother plays the ultimate prank on his sister using just one light switch
- Versatile electric wheelchair allows users to navigate both urban and off-road terrains
- Watch this BMW refuel 5 times during an 8-hour drift
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors