Posted on January 30, 2015, in Advertising, Business, DiGennaro Communications, Social Media, Super Bowl, Video and tagged advertising, Brand Bowl, Marketing, Public Relations, Super Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- In her poignant essay, “Getting to Inclusion,” @DEFYyourGOLIATH President Yumi Prentice discusses how her friend's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- .@businessinsider took a look at DTC brand boom happening right now and how agencies are responding – including how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @SamDiGennaro: In @_DavidAngelo ‘s moving tribute to his father, a Korean War veteran, he reflects on how his father’s war experience an… 3 days ago
- Why should #SonicBranding be a priority for marketers? @KevinPerlmutter, EVP Chief of Innovation @Man_Made_Music, s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- .@DEFYyourGOLIATH founder and chairman @_DavidAngelo explains why he created a company called David&Goliath and how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Channing Dungey Is Leaving as ABC President and Will Be Replaced by Freeform’s Karey Burke
- This AR Story App Aims to Immerse Kids in the World Around Them
- Alexis Ohanian Will Interview Entrepreneurs Around the Country in a New Podcast, Business Schooled
- Colbert Snags a Slot on CBS After the Super Bowl, Just Not Right After
- How an Open Approach Can Help Independents Survive as Walled Gardens Decline
- Best Black Friday deals at Walmart: Xbox One S, Instant Pot, iPad, and Samsung TVs
- Steve Carell became Amazon's Jeff Bezos to troll Donald Trump on 'SNL'
- 17 gifts for your friend who wants to rock that zero waste lifestyle
- 'Saturday Night Live' cold open rips Fox News and that ridiculous 'Vape God' interview
- Best Black Friday gaming deals: Xbox One X, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and more on sale
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Facebook Fallout Ruptures Democrats’ Longtime Alliance With Silicon Valley
- How to Talk to People, According to Terry Gross
- Mayra Langdon Riesman, Movie Website Creator, Dies at 64
- Channing Dungey, First Black Entertainment Executive at a Major Network, Is Leaving ABC
- Los Angeles Times Names Two Restaurant Critics to Replace Jonathan Gold
The Hit Board Contributors