Posted on May 12, 2015, in Advertising, Business, Social Media, The Hit Board, Tips and tagged DiGennaro Communications, Periscope, social media, Social Media Tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Celebrating @jkrGlobal's 5 year anniversary + trendy new space last night with great views + better company. Thanks… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Cannes you say 2017 was a success? Numbers from #CannesLions would agree with revenues up 7 percent #Creativity bit.ly/2h3Ccg 1 day ago
- .@sparksandhoney delivers its daily dose of culture and discussion on trends to a live audience through FB live… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Morgan Freeman takes viewers on a journey exploring what shapes human culture now and tomorrow #StoryOfUs… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- .@katebosworth, @michaeljkellyjr and soldiers serving as consultants tell a gripping story @nationalgeographic… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Here Are Some More Details on Facebook’s Upcoming Subscription-Based News Product
- Hulu Lands Streaming Rights to 5 TGIF Sitcoms, Including Full House and Family Matters
- LinkedIn’s 10 Best Company Pages for 2017 Are …
- Showtime Orders An Animated Series About President Trump From Stephen Colbert
- Assembly Is Expanding Its West Coast Operations With a New L.A. Office and New Managing Partner
- The secret sexuality behind Nintendo's popular 'Splatoon 2'
- Brilliant New York Post cover perfectly sums up Trump's White House
- Marvel's 'Runaways' IS connected to the MCU, but don't expect to see Iron Man
- It's shockingly easy for hackers to remotely scan and clone your work security badge
- The unsexy source of Amazon's profit hot streak
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Michiko Kakutani, Times’s Feared and Revered Book Critic, Is Stepping Down
- Man Booker Longlist Features Arundhati Roy and Colson Whitehead
- New Details From Hillary Clinton’s Memoir Revealed
- State of the Art: How BuzzFeed’s Tasty Conquered Online Food
- Quincy Jones Wins Suit Against Michael Jackson’s Estate
The Hit Board Contributors