Posted on May 12, 2015, in Advertising, Business, Social Media, The Hit Board, Tips and tagged DiGennaro Communications, Periscope, social media, Social Media Tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @GirlUp: You need to know these three things about #GenZ girls: buff.ly/2KLZfuz feat. our fearless leaders @MsAnnaBlue and @Meli… 2 days ago
- RT @SamDiGennaro: Loved listening to @bssp’s CEO @gtstern speak about his role as chairman of the @4As, the changing face of talent in our… 2 days ago
- RT @CampaignLiveUS: MediaMonks was first - what agency is next? Here’s what some industry insiders think Martin Sorrell may be eyeing... ht… 3 days ago
- RT @FastCompany: Google introduces machine learning ad tools and brands are hot for them f-st.co/4DBAY3F 3 days ago
- How will Google 's new machine learning tools impact advertising for brands? @B__REEL, @Communitarians, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Agency brief: One for your nostalgia
- Six things you didn't know about Aaron Walton
- McCann Health fires Global CCO Jeremy Perrott after 'violation of our Code of Conduct'
- Papa John's PR firm resigns after racial-slur debacle, but Initiative stays put
- Hilton taps MediaCom for global media after closed review
- This Agency Created a Tantalizing Ice Cream Flavor to Celebrate Its Rebrand
- Think You’re Better Than Everyone Else? Then Planet Fitness Isn’t for You
- Blue Apron Delivers a Delicious 40-Foot Mobile Pop-Up
- 4 Steps for Influencing Merchandising Events’ Success
- Roger Federer’s Racket Becomes a Musical Instrument in Wilson’s Quirky Audio Experiment
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors