Posted on May 12, 2015, in Advertising, Business, Social Media, The Hit Board, Tips and tagged DiGennaro Communications, Periscope, social media, Social Media Tips. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- This weekend, DGC bid a fond farewell to the greatest show on earth! Congratulations, @RinglingBros, on 146 amazing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Check out Galileo Research & Strategy Consultancy's research on Pres. Trump & your social media habits via @Forbes: forbes.com/sites/laurenco… 4 days ago
- .@NewYorkFestival Just Who Owns Creativity? Panel looked at creativity's future w/ panelists from @organicinc,… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- If you're talking about data/tech/people, the core recommendation is to start with the end in mind - Linda Shea @ORCIntl @Engine_USA #MPIOT 5 days ago
- Take a good at what your consumers & shoppers are actually doing & understand the tools used - Matt DePratter of @CatapultMktg #MPIOT 5 days ago
- A PR Guy Is the Most Liked CEO in Advertising
- Depeche Mode Turns Over Its Facebook Page to Fans -- for an Entire Year
- GroupM Names First 'Chief Transformation Officer'
- CP&B Global CEO Lori Senecal to Leave Advertising
- Amnesty International's 'The Refugee Nation' and McCann New York Are Top Winners at the 2017 One Show
- A 1972 New York Magazine Cover Girl Fills In the ‘Recycled Housewife’ Blanks
- Google Is Adding Its Fast-Loading Mobile Pages to Search and Display Ads
- ProPublica Adds 3 to Its Illinois Newsroom After Appointing an EIC in February
- Looking to Expand Its Global Reach, Pinterest Hires Its First U.S. Media Agency
- Facebook’s Monika Bickert Addresses Community Standards, Content Moderation Issues
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
The Hit Board Contributors